New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 313 of 884 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kabaong View Post
    Lots of time meron akong ganyan, yung friction ng disc brake rotor and brake pad ba? Usually kapag nabasa at kinalawang yung rotor, pero kung makinis naman ang rotor wala naman or minimal. I don't know kung normal lang din yun. Sana makahingi pa tayo ng feedbacks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lots of time meron akong ganyan, yung friction ng disc brake rotor and brake pad ba? Usually kapag nabasa at kinalawang yung rotor, pero kung makinis naman ang rotor wala naman or minimal. I don't know kung normal lang din yun. Sana makahingi pa tayo ng feedbacks.
    Di ko din alam sir eh, actually di ko pa nakikita new car ko pauwi pa lang kasi ako from abroad, car is two weeks old. nung kinuha yung car and nagtravel sila last week wala namang sound, Sinabi lang sakin ni misis, nung inayos kasi ng cousin ko sa pagkaka park meron na ngang squeaking sound. Tumawag na kami kay SA and dadalin yung car sa casa this coming Saturday. Sana di seryoso yung issue.

Di ko din alam sir eh, actually di ko pa nakikita new car ko pauwi pa lang kasi ako from abroad, car is two weeks old. nung kinuha yung car and nagtravel sila last week wala namang sound, Sinabi lang sakin ni misis, nung inayos kasi ng cousin ko sa pagkaka park meron na ngang squeaking sound. Tumawag na kami kay SA and dadalin yung car sa casa this coming Saturday. Sana di seryoso yung issue.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmayajoan View Post

Sir baka malamang yung brakes yun.. Ganyan talaga yan normal lang.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmayajoan View Post

Front or rear breaks un squeaking sound? VX is all disk break? Pag disk break kc self adjust...un squeaking sound happens only when parked for a longer period at dahil naka engaged un hand break longer and normal lang na magka squeaking sound at first pero wala na yan after. I have the same issue with my 2015 suv and sa rear break may squeaking sound.

Ask your dealer to clean the break pads and adjust.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Front = disk
    Rear = drum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cast_no_shadow; July 3rd, 2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: It's disk not disc haha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Congrats!
    Ikaw pa lang yata ang naka VX+ with Navi dito. I'm curious sa new dashboard ng VX+. Ang alam ko lang na green light is yung ECON mode and "left and right" turn signal sa dashboard. Hope you can show us some interior/exterior look of the City VX+ with Navi with engine started.

Congrats!
    Ikaw pa lang yata ang naka VX+ with Navi dito. I'm curious sa new dashboard ng VX+. Ang alam ko lang na green light is yung ECON mode and "left and right" turn signal sa dashboard. Hope you can show us some interior/exterior look of the City VX+ with Navi with engine started.
    Thanks. Here's the dashboard and navigation looks like on VX+ NAVI CVT. I took the picture while on parked mode so there's no fancy maps of resto, gas stations, etc.

img_20150704_083105.jpg

img_20150704_083152.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    congrats welcome to the GM6. The green light is the fuel econ indicator. when it turns blue? means you ate stepping to much on he gas pedal.
    Thanks. It's not Econ Indicator sir eh. There's a separate icon for that. This is where the green light displays on the red circle, please refer to the image below. Not really sure what does it mean, basta minsan lalabas sya when I turned left/right or hitting the gas pedal.

img_20150704_083023.jpg

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

Weszt is right.

Green lit on is efficient driving, better fuel econ.

Blue is bumibigat apak mo, mas malakas konsumo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^

Weszt is right.

Green lit on is efficient driving, better fuel econ.

Blue is bumibigat apak mo, mas malakas konsumo.

I see. Thanks sir. After driving the new city for 3 straight days, I can say that the power is just right (for 1.5) even the car is full. Steering wheel is so soft and easy to maneuver, haven't tried to overtake yet though. Also, I noticed that the rear brake is drum? Cost cutting perhaps? I also get 9.3km/l for a 20 kilometers run on a city without any traffic.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    I see. Thanks sir. After driving the new city for 3 straight days, I can say that the power is just right (for 1.5) even the car is full. Steering wheel is so soft and easy to maneuver, haven't tried to overtake yet though. Also, I noticed that the rear brake is drum? Cost cutting perhaps? I also get 9.3km/l for a 20 kilometers run on a city without any traffic.
    on our gm6 the green/blue light is variable depending on the gas pedal. your gm6 looks different. the photo that you have overmarked with circle does not seem variable?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

What do you mean it looks different? Di ko gets.

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Wala na yung 3 buttons sa manibela? Yung accept/drop call?