New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    baliw sila lahat feeling nila masyadong prestigious pa rin tingin sa honda kaya akala nila makakaloko sila sa presyo nilang ganyan

papatayin sales nila ng montero

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Meron na naka-display dito sa Honda Cars Manila. Di ko pa nacheck, baka sa Thursday tingnan ko.

Pero sa mga nabasa kong specs, napaka laking kalokohan nito. Matatanggap ko pa yung 1.655M kung kasama din yung features ng 3rd gen.

Tapos wala pa leather at engine start button.

Tapos kamukha pa ng USDM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Curious lang mga pre, would you rather have the new Subaru XV, rather than the Honda CRV 2012?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I would go with the XV. Looks better for my taste. Only drawback though is trunk space

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aepaguinaldo
    I would go with the XV. Looks better for my taste. Only drawback though is trunk space
    hindi naman siguro lagi madami dala mo at lalo na hindi ka tatambay sa trunk para maging negative ka sa trunk space.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    hindi naman siguro lagi madami dala mo at lalo na hindi ka tatambay sa trunk para maging negative ka sa trunk space.
    Yup. Hindi naman. Its just a drawback during times you need it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Actually it is pretty damn small compared to the cr-v and forester. Well you can't really compare the xv and the cr-v since the xv is just slightly bigger than the asx and just as big as the sportage. The cr-v's direct competitor is the forester.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    2012 CRV being sold now are CBU Japan. Expect the Thai CBU to arrive by June-July.

For potential CRV buyers, now is the best time to get one while it lasts.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^its not worth the price tag, Kahit CBU pa from Japan...so what if it's cbu from Japan, it's still CRV...will it be more durable and won't for break any parts for the next 10 years? Sabi Lang matibay pag CBU from Japan but that just bec laki naman ginanada ng driving condition doon...dito mo gamitin CBU from Japan Wala difference yan ng mga Gawa Sa Thailand

If they will lower the price by 200k pwede na..

Saw it yesterday wanted to test drive kaso Wala na ako Oras and marami nakapila...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^its not worth the price tag, Kahit CBU pa from Japan...so what if it's cbu from Japan, it's still CRV...will it be more durable and won't for break any parts for the next 10 years? Sabi Lang matibay pag CBU from Japan but that just bec laki naman ginanada ng driving condition doon...dito mo gamitin CBU from Japan Wala difference yan ng mga Gawa Sa Thailand

If they will lower the price by 200k pwede na..

Saw it yesterday wanted to test drive kaso Wala na ako Oras and marami nakapila...
    i agree,, nasa road conditions din yan..

may delusion of grandiosity nang ang Hunda! Gone were those days nang ek, eg, and crv gen 1..

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
2012 Honda CRV