New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Let's see. One time here in town, an older 2000's Trans Am cut me off and I got pissed off and tailed him. Finally, when we pulled into red light he got out and I was astounded. This guy was huge! I've worked with people who are over 6 feet tall. But, this guy towered above them. Built like a tank too. I recall thinking, "Geeeez. This guy is a golem!" His eyes were all puffed up like he had been smoking some weed. He motioned at me to get out. Of course, I didn't. He'd pound me to dust. But, I did rev the engine and did some tire spins. If he made a move towards me, I'm going to run him over. He got back to his car and sped off.

2. Join Date
    May 2019
    Nagbasa ako ng recent posts.. Nahiya ako sa sarili ko.. Hahahaha.. Ang lagi ko lang kalaban mga hollow blocks na di gumagalaw.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Nagbasa ako ng recent posts.. Nahiya ako sa sarili ko.. Hahahaha.. Ang lagi ko lang kalaban mga hollow blocks na di gumagalaw.

not really.
    yang mga hollow blocks na yan... hindi mo na nakikita, wala pang patawad dahil you can never win against them.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 19th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    not really.
    yang mga hollow blocks na yan... hindi mo na nakikita, walaq pang patawad dahil you can never win against them.
    Hahahahahaha [emoji23] Doc d, benta po.. Lakas ng tawa ko.. True.. True..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    1 day after I bought our car, we were driving along SLEX southbound approaching Magallanes flyover. We're supposed to go to EDSA so I should be exiting at the left turn when I reach the flyover. I was still so Waze dependent that time since I'm a new driver. Waze was telling me to keep left and my bisaya mother-in-law copied what waze said but instead, she said "kep lep". We were laughing so hard that we missed the left turn to EDSA and we ended up exiting at C5 going to Pasig.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    I was on a traffic intersection, sakto red light.

So i decided to fiddle with my phone, eh hindi ko napansin green na.

So bumusina yung likod ko, so instead of pressing the gas pedal, i turned the ignition key.

Ayun, my car made a screeching noise.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    With my old Exalta before, I kept delaying the replacement of the front lower arm bushings until the time I found the car sliding on a rainy day while speeding at Skyway. Darn it - both my front tires had significant early wear on the inner part! I had to replace both front tires and as well as the front lower arm bushings. Doble gastos tuloy!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Downsides of having push-to-start and keyless entry:

1. Pipindutin ang button sa driver door expecting it to unlock. No response then I'll realize hindi ko pala dala ang susi.

2. Nag-stop sa gilid and turned on the hazard lights. Pag andar imbes na hazard, START button ang napindot. Namatay tuloy makina.

Eto sana wag mangyari:
    - mapindot ang START button at mamatayan ng engine at electrical while cruising. Not sure how the car will handle it as it's not in the owners manual.
    - drive somewhere, park, turn off the engine and later on realize na naiwan pala ang susi sa bahay.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    - mapindot ang START button at mamatayan ng engine at electrical while cruising. Not sure how the car will handle it as it's not in the owners manual.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
    Ito tin isa sa iniisip ko sa mga push-start na sasakyan. Yung anak ko pa naman ngayon ang likot. Lahat ng mapipindot sa dashboard gusto pindutin. Buti na lang de-susi pa rin yung amin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Ito tin isa sa iniisip ko sa mga push-start na sasakyan. Yung anak ko pa naman ngayon ang likot. Lahat ng mapipindot sa dashboard gusto pindutin. Buti na lang de-susi pa rin yung amin.
    Mind if I ask what your kid is doing in the front seat of the car? Isn't that dangerous specially when the car is moving?

Our daughter has been taught not to seat in front. She stays in the back and with seat belt always unless told otherwise. She is also told not to touch any controls unless allowed to do so. I told her she can seat in front once she's 12 and she will be ready to be taught the basics of driving.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast