New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Parang hindi naman sumisigaw yung tao sa pic na yan, mukhang it's the other way around: siya yung sinisigawan kaya nagtakip ng tenga yung bata sa likod. Also, mukhang hindi cellphone cam kuha yung pics, masyadong malinaw for a cellphone camera.
    i agree to this, maganda pagkakuha for a cam phone, and like what others have said, kung iyung si bigote is so mad juts by tapping his window and waited for her just to scold her at awayin, siguradong kapag nakita niyang kinunkunan siya ng pics mas lalo na ang gagawin niya. well, just my opinion. still, let's give the thread starter/ts friend the benefit of the doubt. hopefully this thread is not just to destroy some guys reputation due to "personal" mis understanding.

be cool people, peace
    Last edited by xer; August 9th, 2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hmmmmm.......Buti nakunan nya (yung parent) ng picture nang maayos si Bigote, habang nagtatalo sila, at di inagaw yung cellphone nya.

Tsaka, bakit parang naka-pose pa at ang linaw ng kuha? [/quote]

+1

analyse nyo yung pic ..

parang hindi tugma sa story eh.

may parang fence sa likod ng camry.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mukhang hindi ako totally convinced sa istorya niya dahil kung naninigaw na ang isang tao at kinunan mo pa ng litrato,- paniguradong away iyan kahit na siguro babae pa ang kumuha ng litrato... Tsaka,- mukhang hindi naman galit ang itsura ng mama.... Anyway, ingat lang tayong lahat sa mga pagtatalo....

6505:Bath:
    Last edited by CVT; August 9th, 2008 at 10:11 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    well...ang anak sa tabi mo isasakay at hindi sa likod. unless driver si bigote. id otn usually beleive forwarded emails...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Well for what its worth, there is a tendency for angry people to calm down when put in front of a camera or video shot. Maybe that's what happened here when she began taking pics of his plate, sticker - went back inside his car to probably drive-off.

Just guessing though.

But for him to even begin an argument with a woman is a no-brainer. If he really is a member of PPSA then I have lost my respect for that group. He is wearing that 'Armscor' competition shirt - probably to show-off that he is a gun enthusiast.

P.S. - kahawig din nya si Manoling Morato.

Last edited by Memphis Raines; August 9th, 2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: spelling

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I get the feeling pwedeng baliktad yung kwento. Despite having a moustache, the dude in the picture actually looks pretty calm and composed. If anything, it's the kid in the back seat of the camry covering his ears. Diba sa kwento si Mr. PPSA ang tumayo and went over to the ladies' car? How come he's seated in the pic?

Something fishy here.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    damn double post again...
    Last edited by Dr.Kamiya; August 10th, 2008 at 04:50 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    well...ang anak sa tabi mo isasakay at hindi sa likod. unless driver si bigote. id otn usually beleive forwarded emails...
    I let my children sit at the back - it is safer. There is a reason why they call the right front seat - seat of death.

While we haven't heard from the other side - it is best that this be reported to the authorities so that a police report could be given to PPSA and other noted gun clubs for further investigation.

It doesn't mater if the lady was a nagger or what - he is considered as the stronger *** and should not have it reach to a point that he blows his top.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    the only thing that matches the pic and the story is the kid at the back covering his ears

peace!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    I let my children sit at the back - it is safer. There is a reason why they call the right front seat - seat of death.

While we haven't heard from the other side - it is best that this be reported to the authorities so that a police report could be given to PPSA and other noted gun clubs for further investigation.

It doesn't mater if the lady was a nagger or what - he is considered as the stronger *** and should not have it reach to a point that he blows his top.
    Why report him to the police when you haven't heard his side of the story yet? This thread is a good example of trial by public opinion and based of the initial post here people have already convicted him without even hearing his side of the story. Others have already posted questionable parts to the story which raises doubt on how valid it is.

I'm not current on cellphone ability to take pictures with date and time but do they sell those now? I'm only aware of digital cameras that do that not cellphones.

The license plate picture was taken *11:19 and the sticker picture was taken *11:20. She claims she was verbally assaulted when she approached the vehicle by his window, "I was so shocked to find the man owning the
    >> Camry to be waiting for me. As I approached, he>> opened his window and said". Did she step back after to take a picture almost level with the plate and bumper of the car? Because by the time she is at the point where she is by his window as shown by the picture she has already passed the front plate of the car. So based on her story she approached the car he rolled down his window said things, and she pulled out her cellphone took a picture of him, stepped back took a picture of the front plate close enough that it would be obvious, walked to the back of the car and took a picture of the sticker. Hmm does that make sense???

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Hot Head PPSA Member at Ateneo