The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hhmmmm......

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Parang hindi naman sumisigaw yung tao sa pic na yan, mukhang it's the other way around: siya yung sinisigawan kaya nagtakip ng tenga yung bata sa likod. Also, mukhang hindi cellphone cam kuha yung pics, masyadong malinaw for a cellphone camera.
    I'm posting pics taken by me with my Nokia N73. The picture of the Hummer and the Cayenne were taken last 07 August 2008 while my ship was in Port of Marseille, France. The time was around 1800 LT or 6 pm. Lighting inside the ship is by flourescent lamps so I had to use my flash.
    If I can get pictures as good as these indoors, what more outside on a bright sunny day.

Besides, the writer, being a woman and a mother of grade school boys studying in a very exclusive school, I believe would be out of her mind to start something that would merit a threat on her life. And this is precisely the point. TO BE THREATENED. Okey lang kung mura-murahin ka, pero ang sabihan ka na pwede ka niya PATAYIN, ibang usapan na iyan. Ano siya DIYOS?
    As the saying goes: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It is not the question of the this e-mail being forwarded or original. It is not the question of how clear the pictures were. It is not a question of how the pictures were arranged (as they could have been arranged differently). IT IS THE QUESTION OF A MEMBER OF A WELL KNOWN GUN CLUB THREATENING A PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PHYSICALLY DEFEND HERSELF. IT IS THE QUESTION OF THE DISCIPLINE THIS PERSON ACQUIRED FROM BEING A MEMBER OF THE GUN CLUB. IT IS THE ATTITUDE OF THIS PERSON, KNOWING HE HAS THE RESOURCE TO TAKE LIFE, THAT IS IN QUESTION HERE.
    Does owning a gun or being a member of PPSA qualify or quantify a person to make threats?
    As for me, there may be something fishy or smelly or just plain something wrong here but this thread should be a reminder to us all that this very person DOES EXIST and we should all be wary of them. Because to these INSANE PERSONS, OWNING A GUN MEANS "I AM GOD".!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    naniwala naman kayo agad porke babae inilagay na na agrabyado

sana magbigay si bigote ng side nya. i hope that somebody would speak up on behalf of him...

in fairness naman kay bigote,kung totoo man itong email is hindi nga naman magandang ugali ang pag gising ng kapwa tao natin na nagpapahinga tapos pakikiusapan. that is...kung totoo nga

at kung totoo nga talaga ito. mali din ang ipinakita umano ni bigote na ugaling tambay. that is...kung totoo nga

wag muna tayo maghusga, wala tayo dyan at di natin alam ang mga pangyayari...

PS: naaalala ko tuloy si freddie mercury

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Before making judgement we need to ask, "Is this real or made up?".

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    [quote=RPL;1112929]

Sa babae ako napatingin eh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    the person in the picture is a clubmate of mine.

as early as saturday, team alpha club officers and some of the bigwigs of ppsa, armscor and fed-csg have started to look into the issue. they met with the person involved and got his version as to how the incident came about. i believe the ppsa will be digging deeper into the matter.

the person's version was also narrated to some members of the club but we'd rather post the actual account of the person involved (para official ba, hindi hearsay just like what we often get in emails nowadays). will get back to you on this.

what i can say now is that several crucial and important details were left of of the narrative written by the ateneo parent which i think would change the tone of the accusation and complexion of the incident.

anyway, the club and the person involved will soon issue statements regarding the matter. in the meantime, i don't think it would be too much to ask that we refrain from making judgements regarding the person and the incident until all facts are known.

sorry, but i had to speak up. it's so easy nowadays (with the internet and all) to ruin the reputation and good name of a person. innocent til proven guilty kasi dapat.

*moderators

would it be possible to remove the pictures for the meantime? or at least blur the face and the carplate in fairness to the accused. (also, it might create further legal complications kasi.) hope you understand.

thank you very much.

peace.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Guys, hintay na lang tayo sa statement ng guy sa picture para fair naman sa kanya....as what sir magister had said na meron daw mga crucial and important details na na-left out sa sinabi ng ateneo parent. Wait and see na lang tayo.....hope the guy could issue a statement agad.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    member pala ako dito.

my $0.02

something fishy with the pix its to hires for a cellphone cam even new ones, highend ones, notice no pixels at all on the dark and black colors even though light is good cellphone cams can't render that good also the guy looks like he was even posing in the pix

if i were this guy i'd get a lawyer and sue and split 60% to the lawyer 40% for me and apology from the offending party, this is easy money lying around that can be exploited!!! the evidence is already out in the open.

but i'd still want to hear the side of the gun clubs involved and from the guy. this is bad publicity

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyChaser View Post
    It is not the question of the this e-mail being forwarded or original. It is not the question of how clear the pictures were. It is not a question of how the pictures were arranged (as they could have been arranged differently). IT IS THE QUESTION OF A MEMBER OF A WELL KNOWN GUN CLUB THREATENING A PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PHYSICALLY DEFEND HERSELF. IT IS THE QUESTION OF THE DISCIPLINE THIS PERSON ACQUIRED FROM BEING A MEMBER OF THE GUN CLUB. IT IS THE ATTITUDE OF THIS PERSON, KNOWING HE HAS THE RESOURCE TO TAKE LIFE, THAT IS IN QUESTION HERE.
    Does owning a gun or being a member of PPSA qualify or quantify a person to make threats?
    As for me, there may be something fishy or smelly or just plain something wrong here but this thread should be a reminder to us all that this very person DOES EXIST and we should all be wary of them. Because to these INSANE PERSONS, OWNING A GUN MEANS "I AM GOD".!!
    so porke galing sa babae ang email maniniwala ka na? :lol: :lol: the guy deserves to be heard and i am waiting for his side of the story before i pass my judgement.

gaya ng sabi kanina, how in the heck can you still have the guts to take a close up pic of a guy who just threatened to take away your life? something smells like tuna....

i think the mods should take off the pic of the guy. pag nagkademandahan baka madamay pa itong site...
    Last edited by n2knee; August 11th, 2008 at 11:47 AM.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Hot Head PPSA Member at Ateneo