New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    forwarded message pala lang yan... UNCONFIRMED...

^^ re celphone camera with date and time - SE K800i ko capable ng good resolution and with date and time print similar to the above format (green)
    Last edited by wildthing; August 10th, 2008 at 09:24 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If you analyze the partial pic of the child, notice that the angle of his arm is just across his shoulder, which means his hands (palm area) is just around the mouth and chin area IF the child is looking straight. If you will cover your ears, the angle of your arm should be over the shoulder, not across. Children cover their ears with their palm, not with their fingers.

However, if the child the looking down, it is possible the he is indeed covering his ears based on the angle of his arm.

Again, there is no way for us to us to determine the child's action based on the partial shot presented. The child would have given a clearer picture of the scenario if indeed there was a commotion.
    Last edited by Picard; August 10th, 2008 at 10:25 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Something fishy here.

amoy isda ang thread na to

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    edtf is a shooter, which is why he is particularly incensed with undiscplined fellows who give shooters a bad name.

you can follow this issue in this thread -

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=907258

the PPSA member's side will soon be posted there

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    alam ko di tama ang manggising ka ng tulog ng dahil lang sa maling parking. dami nang nadisgrasya dahil lang sa parking. yung sequence ng kwento parang di akma sa attached pics.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Baka naman inaway nung anak nung PPSA member yung anak ni misis? kaya humanap ng butas para makabawi? o baka X ni misis.hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    quite curious literally... after 2 hours saka siya maninigaw??

usually after one hour sleep eh cguradong nakalimutan ko na nangyari pwera lang kung di maganda ang tulog niya....

WBR,
    oo nga..weird.. im sure hindi kumpleto storya..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    I let my children sit at the back - it is safer. There is a reason why they call the right front seat - seat of death.

While we haven't heard from the other side - it is best that this be reported to the authorities so that a police report could be given to PPSA and other noted gun clubs for further investigation.

It doesn't mater if the lady was a nagger or what - he is considered as the stronger *** and should not have it reach to a point that he blows his top.
    hahaha labo ng statement na to ah haahahahahahaha...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Sa bigote lang mukhang bading yan hehehe.
    hahaha. ganda nga ng bigote eh....
    pero seriously, you did the right thing by reporting it to the Ateneo authorities.

para sigurado, dapat ireport din sa PPSA. as far as i know they discipline their erring members too.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ewan ko ha, but if he were angry, why does he look like he's some what smiling? Or is that his angry face?

I have to say, she has steady hands taking those pics after a frightening encounter. Is she really that calm? I don't suppose her camera has image stabilization, does it?

Do I have this right? She quickly took a picture of the front plate, then the driver, then the sticker on the rear of the car? And the angry driver/owner allowed her to do so?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Hot Head PPSA Member at Ateneo