New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I read somewhere that the get away cars (corolla and city) were parked in front of fully booked which is almost beside the basement parking. Nakakapagtaka lang kasi bawal waiting sa area na yun. Get away cars were left at Magallanes so I am guessing that they passed Pasay Road.

It's so scary because I was planning on going to GB5 that day. It's a good thing I overslept. hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ganyan pala sa Makati

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    At kung wala pa yung bodyguard, di nakatakas silang lahat at nagtatawanan ngayon!

Buti may naistorbong naglalunch na bodyguard kaya napatay yung isang holdaper. Kung wala pala sya di nakatakas lahat na parang bula.

Hmn.... parang may naaamoy akong di mabango a.
    According to yesterday's news, these two bodyguards are "loitering" at the upper floor and on their way sa boss nila and they just chanced to see the robbers at the lower floor. Kaya siguro sa ulo yung tama nung isa, maganda yung vantage point ng dalawang pulis.

These bodyguards (policemen) are NOT members of Makati's Pride/Finest. And guess what, I heard over the radio that the precint commander of Makati's mamang pulis ay..."nasibak" sa pwesto to give way for an investigation.

Ganyan nga sa Makati.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by buriroy View Post
    Marami ba nakuhang rolex watches yung mga robbers, or cash only?

If they were able to make off with a huge loot in kind, then sigurado
    mga high-end customers ang mabebentahan nila kasi sobra mahal
    ang Rolex.

The police should stake out the Batasan complex and see who among the tongressmen have new Rolex watches, hehehe.
    Ang masakit hindi ata nadala iyong sakong naglalaman ng Rolex iyong Tudor watch lang at mura lang raw ito.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    You guys underestimated the robbers. That heist was well planned - including the exit strategy. These criminals are not your ordinary malcontents. They are organized and well funded. Kita nyo naman sa damit pa lang, naka BOMB SQUAD na.

What you should expect is the slow reinforcement from the police. Parang sa pelikula, dadating lang kung kelan tapos na ang bakbakan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev!t View Post
    According to yesterday's news, these two bodyguards are "loitering" at the upper floor and on their way sa boss nila and they just chanced to see the robbers at the lower floor. Kaya siguro sa ulo yung tama nung isa, maganda yung vantage point ng dalawang pulis.

These bodyguards (policemen) are NOT members of Makati's Pride/Finest. And guess what, I heard over the radio that the precint commander of Makati's mamang pulis ay..."nasibak" sa pwesto to give way for an investigation.

Ganyan nga sa Makati.
    I'm not surprised. If I remember correctly, the Chief of PNP-Makati was selected by the DILG, but was not endorsed by the Office of the Mayor as is the custom in other cities or municipalities. If ever heads need to roll, its the head of PNP-Makati who should get the axe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ganyan sila sa Makati....
    Mabagal ang response nila sa ganitong incident.
    To think na business district yun dapat maraming nakapaligid na pulis...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tiquico View Post
    You guys underestimated the robbers. That heist was well planned - including the exit strategy. These criminals are not your ordinary malcontents. They are organized and well funded. Kita nyo naman sa damit pa lang, naka BOMB SQUAD na.

What you should expect is the slow reinforcement from the police. Parang sa pelikula, dadating lang kung kelan tapos na ang bakbakan.
    Not the ordinary malcontents, and most probably w/ military or police background as in ex, AWOL or "moonlighting", with access to uniforms and high powered weapons. So just like the old joke, "sa Pinas, the cops are already at the scene of the crime even BEFORE the crime takes place."

As for Tinga's bodyguards, saludo ako sa kanila. 2 guys w/ cal .45 handguns vs. 5 robbers w/ M-16's. That took a lot of guts.

More news of the heist here: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=63

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009

It is because they keep the peace and order. Pag may peace and order, nandyan pulis, pag gulo na and walang order, no pulis..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005

+1 ako dito.

expect na gaganti yang mga yan...thru bomb threats or something.

iwas muna ako sa mga ayala malls ngayon.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Greenbelt 5 Robbery