New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sarap sana kung kasama mo si Robert de Niro no?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yan ang gusto kong gawin sa mga nagoovertake sa shoulder. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^kailangan ko din nyan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^ rpg hehe pati 16 wheeler tabi sayo nyan..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mga walang disiplina period.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    So, i had to overtake from the right. Then the assh*le went after me (as if!!!!). Obviously, his Toyota Corolla (about yr 2000 model) can't get near my SantaFe as i instantly zoomed to 160 then 180kmh while he seems to be stuck at 100. After that, i slowed down to my cruising speed of 120 again to save fuel.
    Whilst it annoys me greatly when people refuse to yield, I can't help but feel it was pretty pedantic to ramp it up to 180 on a public road just to prove a point. I mean, you're accusing this guy of being an ass for trying to catch up. Is encouraging his immaturity really any better?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    no offense, but here's what i see in this thread:

- you guys belittle those sedan porke you have Sta Fe or whatever
    - you guys wanted speed... but you are on a speed limit zone
    - those guys running on 80 are just doing fine... becuase they follow the traffic law on the road.

yet you guys keep on ranting for you are Superman?
    why not get a road for yourself and do a zoom zoom zoom.

btw, one to two headlight flash is enough and you don't even need to honk.
    headlight flash without a response means the driver ahead did not go to a driving school. so better go the other way and no need to irritate them.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papashe16 View Post
    - those guys running on 80 are just doing fine... becuase they follow the traffic law on the road.
    Actually they're not fine, and they're not following the law either. The leftmost lane is supposed to be for passing only, so if you're trundling along at 80kmh, you should move over when a faster car comes along.

In truth, even if you are already over the speed limit, you should move over if a faster car comes along. It's basic lane discipline.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007

headlight flash without a response means the driver ahead did not go to a driving school. so better go the other way and no need to irritate them.
    Ok lang no if you want to honk. Common sense na yun for drivers pag isang pindot lang minsan nga tingin pa para kumindat or kumaway. Laki naman ng difference pag nag-honk ka dahil ayaw gumalaw ng nasa harap mo.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Ayos......

Bro....Di naman siguro nagpapasikat sila, because they have a Sta. Fe kontra Corolla. Nainis lang sila, since nakatapat sila ng driver na ayaw umalis sa passing lane.

Kaw naman, doing fine ba yun? What "traffic law" would allow you to stay or cruise 80kph on a passing lane? He-he! Di ba sa Expressway, may mababasa kang "Slow moving vehicles, keep right." It means that you should be on the outer most lane of the road, if you're slower than the other vehicles.

Pero may ganyang tao talaga eh. Tigas ng mukha! Ano pa gagawin mo, di sa kanan ka mag-over take.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Expressway Goons