Hi Sirs/Ma'ams,

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this but, i have applied for passport renewal last october 27, 2010 and paid the extra money for rush job (regular is 9++ and takes 1 month, rush is 12++ and takes 2 weeks). my passport is supposed to be released last november 11, 2010 and should be delivered via DFAMPC courrier on november 12, 2010. up to now i have not yet received my passport and called lbc regarding this. LBC told me that DFA has not yet released my passport to them and i should call them whats the hold up. i was calling DFA since november 12, 2010 (friday) and today november 15, 2010. i was finally able to get in their 'hotline' after basically a day or so. i talked to their csr and i was told that my call would be transferred to releasing department. as of now, its been about an hour according to our office ip phone and still no one is answering. my brain is already tuning out the endless ring of the phone... this kind of service is bad to put it lightly. i also paid extra just to get my passport earlier but i am not getting the benefit of the extra cash i paid... i'm frustrated with DFA right now with this event. Do you have any advice or do you know anyone in particular on the DFA so i could know what the status of my passport is and why was it not released on time?

Please help.

PS. still no answer from the other line.. ring ring ring... its driving me crazy?!?!?!