New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm with a senior citizen, for god's sake! Don't bother replying if you're not of any help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    you can park at Minerva Tire Shop it's just beside DFA along Macapagal just inform the parking attendant that you will be going to DFA... they will charge you at a reasonable rate.... once you are in the DFA Entrance gate just inform the guard you are with senior citizen and they will be polite to guide and assist you as well... hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    I'm with a senior citizen, for god's sake! Don't bother replying if you're not of any help.

Hmmm.. That was a reply to makyong..
    Also, I did mention that I went there last month when you asked.

Happy Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post
    Hmmm.. That was a reply to makyong..
    Also, I did mention that I went there last month when you asked.

Happy Sunday!

I'm so sorry. Just so many things going on in my mind now. Hope you accept my apology. The last time I was in DFA was in 2012 and I suppose much had changed. I remember parking in an open parking lot. Not sure if it's still there.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    for me MOA reclamation area is too far to take vulnerable family members given unfamiliarity of the area..

what about dealing with government service inefficiencies..

either one has to deal with some posters own opinions or click this link for more survival tips:

Tips on DFA New Passport Application - Moomy Musings

or this for renewals: https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/passport-renewal

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i-baba ninyo ang senior citizen sa macapagal ave gate mismo.
    then you can park.
    there's an official guard there at all times. i imagine, the senior citizen will be well taken care of, while you park your vehicle.

really, madam. had you mentioned the senior citizen first off, you would probably have gotten a different kind of reply-ship.
    i mean, many of the people who go there, have considerable experiencing crossing EDSA, leaping over foot-tall concrete curbs with 2-foot high plants or meter-high road dividers, and fearlessly holding off rush-hour traffic with but their one hand a-fluttering above their heads.

good luck, po.
    btw, as in many government offices, senior citizens there are a "prefered customer".
    Last edited by dr. d; May 28th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tagalnasaabroad View Post
    for me MOA reclamation area is too far to take vulnerable family members given unfamiliarity of the area..

what about dealing with government service inefficiencies..

either one has to deal with some posters own opinions or click this link for more survival tips:

Tips on DFA New Passport Application - Moomy Musings

or this for renewals: https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/passport-renewal
    in truth, kahit saan ilagay ang DFA facility na yan, it will always be too far and too unfamiliar, for someone.
    but i agree. when they designed the exterior of the complex, senior citizen comfort did not seem to be prominent in the equation.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 28th, 2017 at 07:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    More convenient ba compared if sa DFA sa malls kayo pupunta?

Last time na nag renew ako dyan sa mcdo ako nagpark, you can drop them muna para hindi na issue yung pagtawid.

Sabi ng friend ko convenient daw sa Alabang. Pero pag may letter daw from DFA employee for courtesy lane, dapat sa Aseana daw.

Ang problema ko, May 19 yung letter e wala pa nga ko appointment. Mom ko kasi sabi pag may letter di daw kailangan appointment e pag check ko sa website kailangan daw Buti di ako pumunta ng DFA bukas

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i-baba ninyo ang senior citizen sa macapagal ave gate mismo.
    then you can park.
    there's an official guard there at all times. i imagine, the senior citizen will be well taken care of, while you park your vehicle.

really, madam. had you mentioned the senior citizen first off, you would probably have gotten a different kind of reply-ship.
    i mean, many of the people who go there, have considerable experiencing crossing EDSA, leaping over foot-tall concrete curbs with 2-foot high plants or meter-high road dividers, and fearlessly holding off rush-hour traffic with but their one hand a-fluttering above their heads.

good luck, po.
    btw, as in many government offices, senior citizens there are a "prefered customer".
    My Mom is mid 70s but still strong. She can walk from Landmark to Greenbelt pa hehehe. She prefers that she is with me until I park kasi. If parking is far (or dangerous to cross) I won't drive na lang so we can both be dropped off instead.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sabi ng friend ko convenient daw sa Alabang. Pero pag may letter daw from DFA employee for courtesy lane, dapat sa Aseana daw.

Ang problema ko, May 19 yung letter e wala pa nga ko appointment. Mom ko kasi sabi pag may letter di daw kailangan appointment e pag check ko sa website kailangan daw Buti di ako pumunta ng DFA bukas
    Yes courtesy lane is offered sa Aseana lang, no need for appointment on that. Government employees and their immediate dependents can use that.

Hindi ko gets, ano yung letter from DFA employee? Ngayon ko lang nadinig yun.

You said senior citizens? They can also walk-in on any DFA centers for renewal of passport no online appointment required.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Yes courtesy lane is offered sa Aseana lang, no need for appointment on that. Government employees and their immediate dependents can use that.

Hindi ko gets, ano yung letter from DFA employee? Ngayon ko lang nadinig yun.

You said senior citizens? They can also walk-in on any DFA centers for renewal of passport no online appointment required.

DFA employees are allowed to refer 3 people per month for courtesy lane. May letter lang sila na dadalhin ng applicant.

So no appointment needed for courtesy lane? Pwede ako walk in bukas? Sa DFA website kasi nakalagay go on your appointment date. Ang intindi ko di lang pipila pero need pa appointment.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.