New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    sana may maka help..

can somebody refer me sa kahit anung agency na pwede makahelp. need kase mag renew ng mother ko ng passport asap. actually before mag march 16. please help!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcadillac View Post
    sana may maka help..

can somebody refer me sa kahit anung agency na pwede makahelp. need kase mag renew ng mother ko ng passport asap. actually before mag march 16. please help!

try nyo po Teleserv through 2GO services... mabilis and okey po dyan... check nyo na lang po sa internet...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just sharing baka makatulog... if you are in dire need of a passport but don't have time time to wait for an appointment, you can try DFA Batangas.

No need for an appointment, just go there early and line up, then have your passport delivered by LBC after 12 working days

I left manila past 6 am the reached DFA batangas city around 8:30 am. I was #59 on the queue. Finished processing by 10:30 am

Madami rin upuan sa loob and airconditioned yun lugar free wifi din...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MR JETH EMPANADA View Post
    Just sharing baka makatulog... if you are in dire need of a passport but don't have time time to wait for an appointment, you can try DFA Batangas.

No need for an appointment, just go there early and line up, then have your passport delivered by LBC after 12 working days

I left manila past 6 am the reached DFA batangas city around 8:30 am. I was #59 on the queue. Finished processing by 10:30 am

Madami rin upuan sa loob and airconditioned yun lugar free wifi din...

I second this.

I left Manila at 3:30 AM, and arrived by 5. I was #2.

It opened promptly at 8, and I was happily on the way back by 8:20. Chooose the "overtime" option, but I don't think it can be done before March 16.

Good luck!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    It cannot be done before March 16.. sorry. yung rush nga dati nung meron pa. yung dapat 2 weeks sakin nangyari parang di rin rush.. 1 month din bago dumating sakin >.<

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    i had a friend who got her passport expiry date extended.. so that could be choice.. if you cant get a new passport in time that you need it..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcadillac View Post
    sana may maka help..

sorry to say but that's impossible bro unless you know some one from the inside.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon21 View Post
    I second this.

I left Manila at 3:30 AM, and arrived by 5. I was #2.

It opened promptly at 8, and I was happily on the way back by 8:20. Chooose the "overtime" option, but I don't think it can be done before March 16.

Good luck!
    how many working days po ang processing sa batangas for rush passport? i am in dire need for a passport. renewal lang sa akin at sa anak ko. we should have a renewed passport by april 15. e yong appointment ko sa dfa-manila is april 13 pa. yon lang ang earliest na nakuha ko when i set for an appointment. sana po may makasagot sa akin. kasi nag-try po akong mag-inquire din sa pampanga. kailangan din po kasi ng appointment.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ai_eeze View Post
    how many working days po ang processing sa batangas for rush passport? i am in dire need for a passport. renewal lang sa akin at sa anak ko. we should have a renewed passport by april 15. e yong appointment ko sa dfa-manila is april 13 pa. yon lang ang earliest na nakuha ko when i set for an appointment. sana po may makasagot sa akin. kasi nag-try po akong mag-inquire din sa pampanga. kailangan din po kasi ng appointment.
    *ai eeze:
    this is from the dfa web page link here http://dfa.gov.ph/main/index.php/pub...ssport-ongoing
    Maintenance Work, Equipment Upgrades in ePassport Ongoing

14 March 2011-The Department of Foreign Affairs-Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) said today that maintenance work and equipment upgrades in the ePassport Personalization Center at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) facility are ongoing.
    As a result, delays in passport releases are to be expected, especially in Regional Consular Offices (RCO) and at various Embassies and Consulates General. The delay could last for a few more weeks.

It has also coincided with the seasonal increases in passport applications as a significant number of Filipinos are travelling abroad for the summer season.

At present, applicants would have to wait an additional 10 working days before their passports could be released.

"The DFA will work hard to ensure that those with urgent travel, especially overseas workers, are accommodated," Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs Jaime Victor Ledda said.

"We would like to request those without immediate travel plans to defer their applications until the situation has normalized. Those with expiring passports who cannot forego their travel may opt to apply for an extension of the validity of their existing passports instead of applying for renewal," he added.

The DFA has been working closely with the BSP, which produces the passport booklets, to resolve the issue and that it is confident that it would be able to reduce the waiting period in the coming weeks.

It also appealed for the understanding of the travelling public, particularly those in the provinces.

"We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delays. We would like to assure the public that we are exerting our best efforts to resolve the issues as soon as possible," Assistant Secretary Ledda said. END

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shotokan View Post
    try nyo po Teleserv through 2GO services... mabilis and okey po dyan... check nyo na lang po sa internet...
    The internet is the way to go when it comes to renewing passports...

I already did this twice and the longest stay for me in the DFA was half an hour MAXIMUM.

The only hassle though is the wait for the courier to pick up your documents for verification of all your documents and appointment. As for the delivery of your passport; if you cannot be present on the day of delivery a letter of authority as well as your goverment issued ID are needed to present to the courier...

Of course, it's always wise to check on the validity of your passports before travelling!!!!

Click here to get to the site I typically use...

Hope this helps...

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.