New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Thanks for the warning.

So if you go to CALTEX Commonwealth this is what most likely will happen..

:offtopic: Er..ser mod, avatar ko yan eh! he he

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks for the warning....mag double check na rin ako price kung tama nga everytime mag pa-gas ako

ako din. na aning ako bigla dun. hahaha.

TY sa TS

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Thanks for the warning. Nakapagkarga na ako dyan twice. I will now avoid that station. Also, mag check na rin ako sa susunod.

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]3561[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i gassed up worth 150 pesos at Caltex Southbound near Sta. rosa exit. i used my visa debit card to pay. when i got home, i checked my account and i noticed that i was charged another 1227 pesos a few minutes before the 150 peso transaction. i rushed back to caltex and confronted the supervisor. turned out their pos terminal was malfunctioning and they used my card to pay for another transaction. WTH?????

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kanina nagpa-fuel ako sa Caltex dito samin before going home. Drew out my celfone then started to compute na rin, hirap na. Sinabihan ako ng attendant to not use my cel muna daw, sabi ko hindi ako nagte-text, tinitignan ko lang kung tama ang singil nyo :snob:

*leinahtan - ay oo nga no! Sorry ha, nakita ko sa google yan

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Dapat dito ma report sa media para kumalat yan balita na nangdadaya talaga mga gasolinahan at inaabuso mga motorista. Para naman me mga bwaya naten gobyerno!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crayz View Post
    if your on comonwealth ave on route to QC circle, its right after Don antonio, makikita mo yung Shell tapos Caltex na
    Is that the Caltex station right beside Ford Commonwealth?

I saw a sign yesterday that one or two of their pumps are not working. I'll check it again.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I think the management is already informed:

I received a Private Massage from my post in Tipidpc.com from the Owner:

Sir Zeroy,

I am Edmund Uy, the dealer of the Caltex Commonwealth station that you are complaining about. I would like to apologize for the incident. Our fuel pumps, admittedly, at times, get broken because of frequent use. But our pumps are all Doe accredited and I am not sure how this thing happened. I should work just like a calculator, Volume x price = total amount due. Our pumps are calibrated by city hall, handled by a Chevron contractor for repairs, and we just set the price. We cannot fix the electronics of the pumps ourselves, we are not capable. The only thing we can do is clean it & change the hoses & nozzles. the insides is off-limits to us.

Please accept my apologies for what happened. I understand the difference has already been refunded? May I invite you to visit the station or at least call or text me (0917#######) to help clear the matter.

Pasensya na po uli, hindi po namin sinadya o kayang sadyain yung nangyari.

Edmund Uy

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *TS: Thank you very much for the warning. Never din me nag-compute ng total price per total liter pumped. This apology is unacceptable. Dapat compensated ka with discounts or freebies (asa ka pa Pinas ito). Nag-alibi lang yang manager ng Caltex, dapat suspended yung operation ng pump in the first place. Clearly misleading yung 1st receipts sa 2nd. I'll put this warning by heart. Thanks again.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    *TS: Thank you very much for the warning. Never din me nag-compute ng total price per total liter pumped. This apology is unacceptable. Dapat compensated ka with discounts or freebies (asa ka pa Pinas ito). Nag-alibi lang yang manager ng Caltex, dapat suspended yung operation ng pump in the first place. Clearly misleading yung 1st receipts sa 2nd. I'll put this warning by heart. Thanks again.
    We do have the same sentiments, so our fellow Tsikoteers lets be vigilant in checking how much we refuel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Beware of CALTEX Commonwelth