New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Beware of CALTEX Commonwealth

May 6,2008, Tuesday

My tank is already empty I was advised by my dad to go to the nearest caltex Station to get my Toyota Hilux Refueled, what happened is while refueling just for fun i told my youngest brother to grab his calculator & calculate how much would my Diesel Cost, Diesel is 41.98 & i got my tank filled with 64.615 liters it Cost me a Whopping Php 3100. he told me just right after we left the station, so i had to go to the nearest U-turn & U-turn again in front of Ever, went back to this CALTEX station, its a good thing no body was refueling on the Pump that i got cheated me. so i took a picture of the pump and boy i was furious.

Me: Madaya Pump Nyo, bakit 3100 peso ang diesel ko
    (took my Cellphone took some pictures of the pump)

Pump Boy1: teka sir ano problema?

Me: (showed this #diot my calculator) eto tingnan mo magkano dapat, madaya kayo.

Pump Boy1: Sir tama naman yung sa loob, 2712.5377, sino pump boy mo
    Me: bakit nyo hinahanap sino ang nag karga sakin, kung yung pump nyo yung madaya.

Pump Boy1: Sige sir check namin ulit
    (after waiting)

Pumpboy1: sir pacencya na, pangatlo na kayo nag complain sa pump na yan, nag loloko kasi:

Me: bakit nyo pa pinapagamit Sira pala!

Pumpboy2: report na namin yan, di pa pumupunta ang mag calibrate.

Pumpboy1: (returned my 387.47) Pacenxya na sir sa nanyari, pangatlo na kayo nag complain, (now they put a Orange Cone Pylon on that pump)

what the pump shows
    Diesel- 41.98
    Liters- 64.615
    total - 3100

Lets do the Math:

64.615 X 41.98 = PHP 2712.5377 (eto dapat yung reading sa pump)

here are my two receipts (
    i don't know why they gave me another, maybe because when i took the picture or something)

PHP 3100

Corrected Receipt showing PHP 2712.5377

[SIZE=4]
    [SIZE=3]The Disturbing Part is this people knew that the pump is malfunctioning why still they let unsuspecting motorist to fill-up on that damage pump, the only time they block it is when i came back and complain.[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

This is a Warning to all Tsikoteers... lets be vigilant 387.47 is still big money....just be sure you fill up on a honest gas station.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana honest mistake lang talaga, kung hinde sobra na mga gas station at every week tumataas na nga ang price eh mandadaya pa....

hinde excuse na meron sira yun pump nila, kailan nag start yun sira? eh kung 1 week ng ganun eh magkano and ilan tao na ang na charge nila ng extra....

thanks for the warning....mag double check na rin ako price kung tama nga everytime mag pa-gas ako
    Last edited by shadow; May 7th, 2008 at 08:08 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Namp^ts* naman iyang gas station na iyan.... Mabuti na lang at binigyan mo ng math challenge ang iyong younger brother, kundi nadale ka ng mga mok*ng na iyan ng malaki-laking pera....

Dapat hindi lang iyang pump na iyan ang isara.... Lantarang pagnan$k*w iyan sa publiko e kamahal-mahal na nga ng gasolina/krudo.... Dapat iyang gas station na iyan ang isara....

5909:mobile:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yep that's true many of us or you na bayad lang ng bayad dahil nakaka sakit ng ulo kung iisipin pang tumaas na naman ang gaso. lalo na yung mga malakihan kung magkarga. dapat pala aside sa FC isama na natin ang computation ang price per liter X liters loaded.

thanks crayz for bringin this up and welcome to tsikot

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Which Caltex sa Commonwealth? Experience ko sa Caltex near the Ever Gotesco, ganyan rin madadaya. This was way back in 2001 or 2002 nung nandyan pa ako. They insisted tama sila, pero hindi naman talaga. Of course that was a long time ago pero I can't believe they're at it again if that's the same station (since you mentioned nag U turn kayo sa Ever).

Avoid it like a plague!

Edit: While we're on this topic, the Petron station at UP Diliman (before the Elliptical road) seemed to pour in slightly less fuel than the other Petron station on East Ave. My father said madaya rin yong sa Diliman Petron, true enough it's slightly off but nonetheless it's very negligible, not like that one na sobrang laki ng discrepancy.
    Last edited by mbeige; May 7th, 2008 at 08:20 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    this must be reported to the Quezon city Government.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Which Caltex sa Commonwealth? Experience ko sa Caltex near the Ever Gotesco, ganyan rin madadaya. This was way back in 2001 or 2002 nung nandyan pa ako. They insisted tama sila, pero hindi naman talaga. Of course that was a long time ago pero I can't believe they're at it again if that's the same station (since you mentioned nag U turn kayo sa Ever).

Avoid it like a plague!

Edit: While we're on this topic, the Petron station at UP Diliman (before the Elliptical road) seemed to pour in slightly less fuel than the other Petron station on East Ave. My father said madaya rin yong sa Diliman Petron, true enough it's slightly off but nonetheless it's very negligible, not like that one na sobrang laki ng discrepancy.
    if your on comonwealth ave on route to QC circle, its right after Don antonio, makikita mo yung Shell tapos Caltex na

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    yep that's true many of us or you na bayad lang ng bayad dahil nakaka sakit ng ulo kung iisipin pang tumaas na naman ang gaso. lalo na yung mga malakihan kung magkarga. dapat pala aside sa FC isama na natin ang computation ang price per liter X liters loaded.

thanks crayz for bringin this up and welcome to tsikot
    Thanks Bro. for the welcome, my speculation is yung cashier counts the right amount, the rest are For the Boys....lets just be vigilant

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sheesh, sa mahal ng gasolina ngayon, dami na rin palang mga modus operandi. . . Kakainis!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Finally may silbi narin yung calculator sa cellphone natin Yes let's be vigilant, with all things going up we have to be sure we are getting as advertised....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Beware of CALTEX Commonwelth