New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Then there's one time I saw another incident where a car was entering the service from another private subdivision. He was entering very slowly kaya lang may bigla talagang lumitaw na bike buti na lang nahabol nya and he made a sudden stop.

Nag-stop din yung motorcycle rider bigla sabay hinarang nya yung bike nya sa harap ng kotse and proceeded to hit the driver's side window with his fist until the driver opened it.

Ayun, hinamon nya ng suntukan, buti di pumapatol yung driver. We drove away na kaya I didn't get to see what happened next.

What I like about bikers is that they've taught us car drivers to always look at the side view mirrors whenever we make a turn dahil baka nga may bike rider.

Did you notice, when overtaking a vehicle in front and you see a motorcycle behind you pero malayo pa, when you try to leave your lane, bubusina yung bike dahil gusto nya mauna sya?

When entering a road and you see a motorcycle approaching, kahit malayo pa they'd flash you tapos bubusina pa pag malapit na para lang mauna sila?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
    wtf! another bike/car flame topic! haha! excuse them sir! ako din ayoko magasgasan yung 800K+ ko na bike. i too have cars. for me wala naman sa machine yan it depends on the rider/driver. tama yung sinabi ni niky. now if we goin to start another car/bike hate thread then panunuorin ko na lang kayo at masasayang lang oras ko sa walang kwentang bagay hehe! riding a motorcycle gives you privilages just like cars. baka ingit lang yung gumawa nyan coz nde sya marunong mag 2 wheels. skwater? meron bang skwater na half a mil yung bike? i dont think so! check the price of your car before you rain storm on us bikers. mahilig din ako sa cars dati i even join drag races way back 2001. until my friend who races bikes at batangas circuit introduce me to this wonderful machine. ayun my days of car drag racing was over.
    Kahit magkano pa ang halaga ng bike, kung barumbado din magmaneho sa kalye e matatawag mo padin na 'skwater'...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Ano to??? ["rider" hate post in web-link]