New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i really hope the bikers would know how it is to be driving a car with them swaying irresponsibly from left and right. . .if not for my good driving reflexes, i'd have smashed 2 motorcycles against an mmda concrete barrier and another into a jeepney infront of me just within the last 12 months

nakakaasar talaga yung mga pasaway na bikers sa daan. . .i'd warn them with my horn for their daredevil acts and they'd give me the look as if it's my fault. . .kaya ako pag me nakita akong biker in my side mirrors, pinapauna ko na. . .i don't want to get involved in an accident with them kasi wala ngang panalo ang cager

yup, okay pag umuulan na kokonti lang ang bikes sa daan

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    i really hope the bikers would know how it is to be driving a car with them swaying irresponsibly from left and right. . .if not for my good driving reflexes, i'd have smashed 2 motorcycles against an mmda concrete barrier and another into a jeepney infront of me just within the last 12 months

nakakaasar talaga yung mga pasaway na bikers sa daan. . .i'd warn them with my horn for their daredevil acts and they'd give me the look as if it's my fault. . .kaya ako pag me nakita akong biker in my side mirrors, pinapauna ko na. . .i don't want to get involved in an accident with them kasi wala ngang panalo ang cager

yup, okay pag umuulan na kokonti lang ang bikes sa daan

Same with you bro.,- pinapauna ko na lang at mahirap na ring maabala sa kanilang style ng pagmamaneho at pagsingit.....

Masarap talaga pag umuulan, dahil nakasilong sila sa ilalim ng mga tulay atbp... Pero, ingat lang dahil nakaharang sila minsan sa passing lane at doon nakaparada... Grabe talaga,- puwede mo silang mabundol kasi nakatigil at walang ilaw....Hay naku!...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    share ko lang regarding this topic. i too are angry with these riders. as ive experienced last year, it was december. papunta ako sa xmas party namin mga 9:30pm saturday. dala ko lahat ng gifts sa kotse ko. then i was on my way to shaw along meralco ave. sa venue ng party, pag baba ko ng flyover these a-hole na rider of yoshinoya dimsum coming from stop sa harap ng EPD headquarters biglang sumabay sa kin! eh i was running around 80-90 kph so busina ako ng matindi.

yun pala kakaliwa sa ultra at pilit akong inuunahan, sa kakapilit nya, sumabit yung carrier ng motor nya sa front right fender ko, tapos umikot sya and tilapon, so after nun dislocated yung tuhod nya tapos sa police report ako pa daw ang bumangga sa kanya! WTF! A-HOLE tlaga! mangimingiming sapakin ko yung rider sa galit ko! naabala na ko! pati yung party namin naabala din kse nga dala ko lahat ng gifts! after a while dumating yung store manager ng yoshinoya megamall and na-settle naman. kaso, T.Y. na yung kotse ko! ok lang tutal maliit lang damage, eh yung rider, ayun! dislocated ang tuhod! bwahahahaha!...PEACE!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude View Post
    share ko lang regarding this topic. i too are angry with these riders. as ive experienced last year, it was december. papunta ako sa xmas party namin mga 9:30pm saturday. dala ko lahat ng gifts sa kotse ko. then i was on my way to shaw along meralco ave. sa venue ng party, pag baba ko ng flyover these a-hole na rider of yoshinoya dimsum coming from stop sa harap ng EPD headquarters biglang sumabay sa kin! eh i was running around 80-90 kph so busina ako ng matindi.

yun pala kakaliwa sa ultra at pilit akong inuunahan, sa kakapilit nya, sumabit yung carrier ng motor nya sa front right fender ko, tapos umikot sya and tilapon, so after nun dislocated yung tuhod nya tapos sa police report ako pa daw ang bumangga sa kanya! WTF! A-HOLE tlaga! mangimingiming sapakin ko yung rider sa galit ko! naabala na ko! pati yung party namin naabala din kse nga dala ko lahat ng gifts! after a while dumating yung store manager ng yoshinoya megamall and na-settle naman. kaso, T.Y. na yung kotse ko! ok lang tutal maliit lang damage, eh yung rider, ayun! dislocated ang tuhod! bwahahahaha!...PEACE!

[SIZE="4"]
    REMINDER: Do not post in SMS/TXT format.

Read the Rules.
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I'm sorry but it's safer to generalize that all motorcyclists on the road are irresponsible douchebags and avoid them as much as possible That way, if you indeed encounter the rare breed of motorcyclist, a true rider with common sense and morals, you can be pleasantly surprised.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    on my way to alabang I encountered a group of bigbikers showing off, doing around 120 kph, weaving in and out of traffic without regard for safety. for all i care they could crash and die, seriously, but to endanger the lives of other motorists just so they could show off their "more than half a million peso" bikes, that's insane and totally stupid.

another incident i encountered was when a scooter stupidly cut in front of me for no apparent reason and then turned right. i mean he could have waited for me to pass then made his move, but no. he had to cut me off. considering there was no traffic at that time, there was no need for him to be in such a hurry.

these 2 situations prove that the majority of bikers out there need serious education. furthermore, big bikers with their expensive bikes are not exempted from my generalization. yes, i am generalizing and if anybody dares oppose me, then he/she can shove it. and as to all generalizations, there are a few exceptions, and to those few, kudos. to the rest, and you know who you are. be more considerate.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    [SIZE=4]REMINDER: Do not post in SMS/TXT format.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Read the Rules.[/SIZE]
    na-overlooked ko yun ah! sorry po sir gh!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I was struck from behind by a scooter once, malaki ang naging dent ng kotse ko, when I asked them (dalawa kasi silang nakasakay) to settle the damages, they claim na wala silang pera. I told them to accompany me sa police station, nag makaawa, wala ring lisensya. Umalis na lang ako, I didn't want to be the center of attraction (busy intersection kasi).

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    How we behave in our streets is a good indication of the law enforcement in this country. Lack of it and proper screening of who can and not get a license just confirms we're a third world nation. It's also an indication of the amount of corruption in our government. Very poor roads, poor law enforcement, general attitude of no consideration for others, etc. We're a society that's deteriorating unless something is really done about it. Pity yourself guys. Drive along EDSA and look at the quality of our premier road in NCR. Some provincial roads and even NLEX are better! What do I teach my kids on how to drive in this city of ours? We don't want our kids to be ogres but safe and responsible drivers.

Maybe if a high ranking government official's kid is killed in a motorcycle or kills a motorcylce rider and so much press goes out, maybe there will be some attention paid to this.

In short, vote wisely. Get the right people in government. Someone who will make the right calls that may not necessarily be popular. We can do something about it.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Base on my experience, hindi pa naman ako nakasagi or nabundol ng motorsiklo pero there was this incidence na may nag counter flow sa way
    ko na naka motor kasi traffic sa opposing lane eh ako pa naman mahilig ako mang dare kung sino talaga bibigay sa amin so ginawa ko diretso lang ako since nasa right of way ako. nung malaman nung naka motor na hindi talaga ako mag gi giveway aba nung nagkatapat kami dinuraan ba naman windshield ko sabay harurot.pasalamat pa rin ako kasi matraffic sa kabilang lane at hindi ako maka u turn kung hindi baka pati ipis sa bahay nila magsisisi .

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Ano to??? ["rider" hate post in web-link]