New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sir / Mam....i know po na medyo may issue ang mga cagers and bikers...i own and drive a cage and ride my bike....for me mas ok sakin ang mag bike tipid sa gas and iba ang feeling pag tumatakbo ka na, so i consider my self as a biker, while i was browsing at OLX nakita ko medyo nakakatawa at the same time nakaka alarma specially sa mga nag momotor (small or big displacement)...kilala nyo po ba to? what will you do pag na encounter nyo sya?

here's the link:
    http://marikina.olx.com.ph/mga-nagmo...r-iid-45136115

Thanks po DRIVE SAFE and RIDE SAFE TO ALL!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    wala ba talaga katotohanan ang cnabi nya? marami naman talaga kasing naka motor na akala BMX bike lang eh.. it might not apply to you. but it doesnt mean everyone else is like you, di ba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format.

Read the RULES.
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Regarding the posted "message" in the link...

I find there is a sense of truth regarding how riders behave on the road. Not a day passes when half a dozen motorcycle/scooter riders cut in front of my car while in traffic. I honk my horn to give warning and they give me the evil eye. Personally, I would rather run them over with my car but that would scratch up my bumper and cost me a bit of cash to have it repainted, so I don't.

If riders would behave and ride properly on the road, we wouldn't be having this "discussion". Given that riders are pretty much exposed to the dangers of the road, they should ride with more care in how and where they go on the road.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sad to say its true sir ghosthunter.....i drive a car and i know the feeling too. but the nakakainis part is generalizing it....hindi naman siguro lahat ng naka bike eh "pasaway" most of the underbone and scooter users are pasaway even biker with a higher displacement bike like us eh may mga pasaway din....even cagers may mga pasaway din....pero sana wag naman lahatin diba

peace out!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    can you please point out my txt or sms mistakes so as i won't be warned again about being banned because of the txt or sms infractions. thank you.. i guess i will stick to writing in english from now on..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Report the ad, it should be taken down.

It's tough to generalize. Yeah, I've been cut off by lots of "pasaway" bikers, but I get cut off by a lot of cagers... brake checked by buses, jeeps, trucks... Not a day goes by without some idiot van driver trying to swerve into the side of my car... or some moron in a sedan cutting in front of me in traffic by counterflowing.

It's not just bikers. Lahat naman ng tao sa kalye sobrang pasaway.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    can you please point out my txt or sms mistakes so as i won't be warned again about being banned because of the txt or sms infractions. thank you.. i guess i will stick to writing in english from now on..
    Private Message sent.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's tough to generalize. Yeah, I've been cut off by lots of "pasaway" bikers, but I get cut off by a lot of cagers... brake checked by buses, jeeps, trucks... Not a day goes by without some idiot van driver trying to swerve into the side of my car... or some moron in a sedan cutting in front of me in traffic by counterflowing.

It's not just bikers. Lahat naman ng tao sa kalye sobrang pasaway.
    But the main differences between hitting a bike and hitting a car are:
    -motorbike rider will plead poverty if it's their fault.
    -driver in car hitting the bike might be charged for manslaughter even if it's the rider's fault. A car vs another car is just bent metal and crushed plastic.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Well said GH. That's telling 'em

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Ano to??? ["rider" hate post in web-link]