New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    may isang "satisfied" customer na nga, sinira pa nila dahil sa threats na yan. kahit maganda serbisyo niyo kung ganyan ang ugali wala din. btw march 2005 pa itong thread, parang delayed reaction nung alperz ah. kelan po ba dated yung pm ni ms. vergara?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by patlv23 View Post
    Just wondering why Lawyer_Number_1 was banned? alter-nick ni Yvette Vergara?

Stupid, immature threat, whether they go through with it or not.

Ingat lang though, there's this other local forum i go to na ruined na by hackers. I'm not even sure if they've taken back control yet. Sana enough ang measures ng yehey to counter/prevent this.
    Hindi bale bro may ebidensiya na tayo pag na-hack ang tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Better watch out for a DDoS, any script kiddie with access to an IRC botnet can make this site inaccessible.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well, tsikot is so crowded already, any hacker attack is bound to go un-noticed... hehe... everyone will just assume it's another one of those days...

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I remember wiretap_md complaining about Autotechnika recently. Wala namang pinadalang threatening remarks ang Autotechnika to any forum mod.

I think what they did (via torque2006) was apologize, adjust their policies and check their records of wiretap's Nissan Patrol. They even had him return to the shop for corrective work at no charge.
    I remember this, too. James and the boys at Autotechnika are very eager to please, and they're very easy to talk to. Too bad they're too far away from us for me to take my car there regularly, but it's a nice place... for us speed freaks, that is... may dyno kasi... :evil:

----

Totoo ba kaya taga Alperz ang mga ito, or nang-ti-trip lang? It's kinda weird digging up a nearly two year-old thread just to discredit one complaint that never received much attention anyway.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    are we sure this moron is from alperz??? just asking... anyway maybe we can use this thread not to list those not-so-good shops (?)

...but use this to list those GOOD SHOPS we should visit for our pms.....just a lamp in my kukote!!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Immature morons!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    alperz does end with a z

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wasn't this thread originally sa workshop?

nice work in getting it to the goon squad...lalo na with that stupid PM froom that certain yvette.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Well, tsikot is so crowded already, any hacker attack is bound to go un-noticed... hehe... everyone will just assume it's another one of those days...
    You're right, it's not like the site doesn't bog down or crash every five minutes! Hey, it just happened!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmm weird... someone texted me if I know Alperz Plus shop because its owner consulted her as to what he could do with what the owner calls libelous posts in tsikot.com. Since this someone knows I'm a member of tsikot.com she asked me what it's all about. I sent her the link of the thread.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Alperz Pasong Tamo