hmmm... :idea:

let's spell it backwards and see...

ZREPLA???

a little tweak..

ZRE PLA :exclaim:

parang slang ano? kinda sounds like [SIZE=4]SIRA PALA[/SIZE] :evillaugh

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ha! blackmail our ass you ALPERZ. if you think you could do scare tactics with us.

you had it coming but you didn't expect that one day your wrong practice would expose you.

you should first consult with clients on whether they are satisfied with your services. besides, don't you have a standard practice of dealing with your clients? if none, then in this case, you should about your position as a business- then re-align as possible.

we live in a democratic country and thus, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. in which case, by sending your PM to one of our moderator then you are confirming that there is something fishy about the issue.

honestly, nakikita ko itong shop na ito. i think, it's cheap shop anyway.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you Alperz morons are already guilty of a felony. making terrorist threats against a legitimate business. i wouldn't be surprised if this Yvette idiot sent the pm from an office or home PC....malamang kitang kita ang IP address nyo :bwahaha:

btw there are quite a few lawyers and legal experts that are active members of this forum. maybe when they are done with you you'll be either living in jail or in a cardboard box after all the judgements :evillaugh

i strongly encourage the tsikot admins to contact the authorities about this. you never know what might happen later and better safe than sorry.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you are not wrong sir otep, from their reply mukhang di na talaga professional ang dating ng alperz.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    pwede namang mag-apologize nalang (Alperz) ehh, noh?! parang ginawa ni scrubby paint! Simple as that!

Giving a threat is a different issue then,.. it shouldn't be that or this way!
    Last edited by rayban7g; December 16th, 2006 at 04:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Ah! now I remember! This shop offers 7 days washover (ata) ang bilis naman nun. Alam ko wash over one month. Pwede ba yun na 7 days lang? gagawin nila 24 hours a day yung car mo para maging 5 days?
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; December 16th, 2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: edit "day" from 5 to 7

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    eto pala sabi nung nagpost nito na na-ban:

ALPERZ 1 DAY CAR PAINTING EXPRESS LOCATED AT CORNER PASONG TAMO AND PASAY RD., HAVE EXPERT TECHNICIANS CASA TRAINED ABROAD, THEY CHARGE A VERY REASONABLE RATE PER PANEL AND TRUE TO THEIR CLAIM, DOES THE SPOT REPAIR /REPAINT NOT JUST 1 DAY ( 24 HOURS ) BUT WITHIN 8 WORKING HOURS ! THE WHOLE CAR ( WASHOVER PAINTING IS DONE QUALITY GUARANTEED IN JUST 7 DAYS ( REPAIR , RE- PRIMED , AND REPAINTED 7 STEPS PROCESS USING DUPONT 2K POLYURETHANE HYPERCURE ( SPOT REPAIR ) AND US 2390K TOP COAT FINISH . ALL WORKS ARE GUARANTEED WITH FREE DETAILING, RUSTPROOFING , GLASS TREATMENT ( AGAINST ACID RAIN ) AND MORE. WE ARE REGULAR CUSTOMERS OF THAT FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SHOP AND WE RECOMMEND ALL MEMBERS OF TSIKOT.COM TO VISIT AND PERSONALLY CHECK FOR THEMSELVES THE GREAT PERSONALIZED SERVICE BY THEIR COMPETENT AND FRIENDLY STAFF. " TO SEE AND GET ACTUAL EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST AND ACCURATE JUDGEMENT " SO TO SPEAK
    ay, 7 days pala yung wash over nila hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Just wondering why Lawyer_Number_1 was banned? alter-nick ni Yvette Vergara?

Stupid, immature threat, whether they go through with it or not.

Ingat lang though, there's this other local forum i go to na ruined na by hackers. I'm not even sure if they've taken back control yet. Sana enough ang measures ng yehey to counter/prevent this.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lalake yan at iisa lang yan... at malamang tiny birdie yan. leche!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Alperz Pasong Tamo