New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Avoid this shop like a plague. My mistake was that i left my car to be serviced,coz I had to spend time with my family that day. They said it would take 6 hours to fix it. I had no choice but to have the car fixed at the closest shop because the mechanic who services my car won't be availble for another 2 days. Before leaving the car, they said they have to replace 2 parts. they gave me the exact cost of the parts and labor. When I got back the car was running. The mechanic said he was testing it. I drove it home and it ran smoothly. That night i started the car. It idled like a diesel engine and started coughing out dark smoke. 2 days later my mechanic arrived.

Guess what? The parts weren't replaced.

alperz is located at the corner of pasay road and pasong tamo.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    whoooa..what an experience...you should have asked for the old parts...sorry to hear your story and thanks for sharing this to us.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    curious lang bro.... ano ang sira and anong sinabi kung ano pinalitan na piyesa?

Thanks for the info. What parts where you supposed to replace? What was the diagnosis?

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    you should have asked for the old parts..
    me naalala tuloy ako about my trooper. nung nakuha ko sya(2nd hand), malapit na sya sa 60tKM. so nung 60t PMS ko sya sa isang isuzu casa. palit lahat oil ang filter. hiningi ko yung lahat ng pinalitan except oil. then nung next pms ko, bili ko ng oil filter(Vic) at dala ko yung luma. Potek, pang ibang makina nung itry ko ipasok. pang ibang makina raw yun ng isuzu sabi nung binilan ko nung dala ko pareho. so, getting the old parts doesnt guarantee na ok.

tsk tsk tsk... walang hiya, nanloloko na talaga yang isuzu na yan. Mas mabuti pa kung i-DIY mo na lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sana sa caltex ka na lang nag pagawa near don bosco church train pa yun mga tao dun

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Oo nga. Subukan ko sa Caltex. Anyway pingawa ko sa iba yung car. Home service. Kalahati lang nagastos.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ah, sa tabi ito ng makati cinema square.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung hitsura pa lang nung alperz eh di na mapagkakatiwalaan. sa caltex ka na lang next time magpaayos.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Alperz Pasong Tamo