One year old na ang thread na ito. Nandoon pa rin ba ang Alperz :question:
    Salamat gihapon sa info.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just to add, Caltex is not there anymore

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster
    Avoid this shop like a plague. My mistake was that i left my car to be serviced,coz I had to spend time with my family that day. They said it would take 6 hours to fix it. I had no choice but to have the car fixed at the closest shop because the mechanic who services my car won't be availble for another 2 days. Before leaving the car, they said they have to replace 2 parts. they gave me the exact cost of the parts and labor. When I got back the car was running. The mechanic said he was testing it. I drove it home and it ran smoothly. That night i started the car. It idled like a diesel engine and started coughing out dark smoke. 2 days later my mechanic arrived.

Guess what? The parts weren't replaced.

alperz is located at the corner of pasay road and pasong tamo.

same experience with our van here.. thats why i dont left my car to those stup|d shops.. Guess what they didnt replace any single part and we wasted a lot of money.. figured that I made it double check w/ my 2nd mechanic. grrrr..
    Last edited by finchy18; May 24th, 2006 at 07:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    buhay pa po ang alperz

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nagpa car wash ako dito 120 petot ang singil for an AUV, kaso yung style ng paglinis nila eh parang sa tabi tabi ng kalye lang =(

haay, i'll never go back to this shop again.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    nagpa car wash ako dito 120 petot ang singil for an AUV, kaso yung style ng paglinis nila eh parang sa tabi tabi ng kalye lang =(

haay, i'll never go back to this shop again.

Nung malapit pa dyan ang office namin, nakikita ko na wala silang proper equipment.
    Ang conclusion ko noon at hanggang ngayon: ordinary neighborhood shop ang services with a higher price.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    how about the 7 flags car shop in that vicinity also? are they ok? may tint room sila dun eh and they say they' re selling price is 20% cheaper on all brands

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....talyer din pala sila. kala ko paint and body shop lang sila.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Originally Posted by jessecuster
    Avoid this shop like a plague. My mistake was that i left my car to be serviced,coz I had to spend time with my family that day. They said it would take 6 hours to fix it. I had no choice but to have the car fixed at the closest shop because the mechanic who services my car won't be availble for another 2 days. Before leaving the car, they said they have to replace 2 parts. they gave me the exact cost of the parts and labor. When I got back the car was running. The mechanic said he was testing it. I drove it home and it ran smoothly. That night i started the car. It idled like a diesel engine and started coughing out dark smoke. 2 days later my mechanic arrived.

Guess what? The parts weren't replaced.

alperz is located at the corner of pasay road and pasong tamo.
    i think this shop is not that bad as you have told to everybody, besides this shop have given me a good service when i bring my car to them. I'm one of their customer ( satisfied customer ).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's why I try never leave a car at the shop basta kaya ng isang araw ang gawaan. Kung iiwan ko man sandali, nagiiwan din ako ng kamag anak. Kapag pinababantayan ko kasi sa driver minsan palpak pa din.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Alperz Pasong Tamo