Not sure if this is the place to post this, and if not, then bahala na po mga mods to relocate it accordingly.

Anyhow, i just wanted to share with you MY driving regimen. Bascially its the things that i absolutely have to do just to get my drive on .
Well, for starters, i always drive barefoot, or basta walang suot na shoes/tsinelas. Di ko ma feel ung mga pedals pag me sapatos and nagkakamali-mali pa mga timpla ko.

Secondly, my foot almost never leaves the clutch, whether naka tapak ako, or simpleng patong lang. Its kinda like an insurance policy (??)

Third, basta daytime driving, hindi pwdeng wala ako suot na shades kong bulok2 na Police type.

Fourth, parang automatic lang sakin basta me nakita ako slope na pababa, i put the gear in neutral and relax, turning my car into a go-cart.

And lastly, hindi rin pwedeng wala ang asawa ko sa tabi ko, kasi i ALWAYS forget to put on my seatbelt, and sya ung taga paalala sakin hehehe

ayun, sharing lang.

If anyone else has any other routines, the weirder the better-er...this is where to put 'em.