New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    A couple of Mustang Shelby GT350's

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    For the Classic Mustang guys, check out this Pony Express!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Baby Boomers (age 38 and up), take note of this article about classic muscle cars!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6081129/

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I also have a 1966 Mustang fastback that is waitng on the wings to be cloned as a GT350. Same as those in the picture. But it has to wait until I finish my Eleanor.

Muscle cars are just really fantastic. Most of you guys has not had the experience to drive this beast. This is one experience you will never forget especially when it is a Big Block. You will literally feel G-forces working on you on high rev acceleration.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As for me, I'll just use my '67 pony (as soon as the project is completed of course) as a weekend warrior!

Turbo, did Mang Radie already talk to you about the 9" differential? Your anticipated budget which you txted to me is ok with me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nope, he has not texted me about it.

By the way, I have a new hood chrome molding, a new set(3 pieces) of dash and a very good used flip gas cap(very rare).

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    By golly, I was expecting to see 76 Toyota Celica, considered to be the Japanese Mustang back in the day. But, hey, it's the real deal afterall!

It's the American Eleanor, come to stay in our dear native Philippines. A beauty indeed. Turbo, you are one lucky man. I, on the other hand, have to lament the fact that Mattel stopped production of their 1/64 scale model GT350.

BTW, if anyone cared to know, I also like the first gen Chevy Camaro, the one with the hideaway headlights. Putting those 2 cars side by side should be a sight to behold.

Tsk tsk... I bet everyone here loves the '05 Mustang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Turbo, I'll see you tomorrow morning in your place. I am in the process of making my so called "punch list" of parts for the restoration of my '67 pony.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ebb,

I also have a pair of First Generation Camaro. A 67 327 and a 69 350.

Yes, they look impressive when they are parked side by side.

I am just lucky, I guess!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is a sight to behold I agree...

when I was still working in the Philippines, one of my colleague has a red 1967-68 red Mustang and he brings it to the office every saturday...hehehe just the sound of its engine makes us excited but he never let us drive it....he only uses it during weekends because of its gas consumption...he said it took him almost 7 yrs in restoring it, one of the executive vice president of the other company offered him a good sum for it but he never even blink his eyes when he said to the buyer that his car is not for sale, this is my baby...hehehehe

It was really a looker way back in the early 90's...I always look forward on seeing this car in the parking lot at Ortigas center during saturdays, sometimes it becomes a conversation piece from other people around, and everybody always ask the owner if they can have a feel of the drivers seat....hehehe

I wonder if that car is still around.... I already lost my picture w/ it....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Philppine ELEANOR