The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Aw ganun ba..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I = Intake
    H = Header (certainly not headers if you're talking about a 4 cyl, 6 cyl engine do have 2 headers
    C = catalytic converter (high flow, speaking of)
    E = exhaust (full catback)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I see, I see.. Seems like I still have a lot to learn. I hope I can get a headstart using this wonderful forums. ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suggestion lang if you're still a bit of a newbie to the hobby, stick with the basics first. Some get too cocky with mods which they regret later on.

Repair and maintenance before mods. Fix the broken stuff first or do the necessary preventive maintenance to avoid broken stuff later on.

Practice paint restoration and paint care on your present paint job before splurging on a new coat.

The mouldings are there to protect the vehicle. They may look a bit homely but they do their job. I guess I'm just being practical.

And enjoy!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Suggestion lang if you're still a bit of a newbie to the hobby, stick with the basics first. Some get too cocky with mods which they regret later on.

Repair and maintenance before mods. Fix the broken stuff first or do the necessary preventive maintenance to avoid broken stuff later on.

Practice paint restoration and paint care on your present paint job before splurging on a new coat.

The mouldings are there to protect the vehicle. They may look a bit homely but they do their job. I guess I'm just being practical.

And enjoy!
    agreed,

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Possibilities are endless bro, but if I were you I'd take Otep's suggestion, fix some stuff first, like timing belts, filters, oils and get a nice set of wheels and a lowering kit. Oks na yun, maintain mo lang na malinis, you won't look ricey.

Get an aftermarket CAI (K&N or AEM) also, di lang naman pang looks or few HP gain yun, kasi dimo na kelangan magtapon na maduming air filters, linisin lang oks na. Get a decent sound system.

Kung imomod mo yan na halos kalahati na ng presyo ng oto mo yung mod, e sayang unless mangangarera ka talaga.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bad news guys.. I just recently bumped my car last night. Theres a really nasty bump at the right side caused by a miscalculation in parking. And some additional scratches too.. Arg, I'm so disappointed..

Anyone know of a good place that accept repairs on this cases.

Seems like I'll have to spend some money on repairs first

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    This really sucks..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Modifying an EK Hatch