New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yup gusto ko rin i test drive sa baguio outtie ko september 07 ko pa na purchase bale 565 km palang natakbo para matest yung fuel consumption and handling and if possible top speed sana kaso di parin natutuloy and kung natuloy pasok na sana sa first 1000 pms pagbalik

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gnoj666 View Post
    yup gusto ko rin i test drive sa baguio outtie ko september 07 ko pa na purchase bale 565 km palang natakbo para matest yung fuel consumption and handling and if possible top speed sana kaso di parin natutuloy and kung natuloy pasok na sana sa first 1000 pms pagbalik
    Now that I think about it, such long trips are perfect for breaking new cars in.

As for fuel consumption...you have a much better chance of finding out how miserly your car is with gas if you split the trip into segments. e.g. The first segment can be for the NLEX, the second for MacArthur Highway, and third for your choice of road going to Baguio.

Chances are, you will record better fuel economy on the highway segment because there won't be as many hills and inclines you have to climb, so you'll use less fuel. I recorded my best fuel consumption this way. Throwing in uphill segments has a noticeable difference in consumption, especially when fully loaded.

Can You Take your new ride To Baguio?