Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ano fuel comsumption ng Ford mustang.?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by karl2001 View Post
    Most owners wouldn't know 'coz its the least of their concern when they bought the car.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    5-6km/l city, 8-9km/l hiway. 3-4km/l in heavy traffic. However, fuel economy is not a priority of mustang owners. And if one can afford a 2.5-3M muscle car, FC would be the least of your worries.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Was at Ford Alabang the other day for my TDCi's 10k checkup, nakasabay ko yung uncle ko who was having his GT 5.0 with only 325kms for it's 1k checkup. I had a nice chat with him. As our cars were released, he invited me to take it for a spin. It was my first time to drive a 400+HP car, so I had a huge smile on my face. Very nice car, retro yung dash, glass roof, and very very torquey engine. Was able to make a few sprints around Madrigal, really sounds good and really goes. Now my TDCi feels like a brick! The fuel consumption sa dash registered.... 56L/100kms! or less than 2kms/liter! Siguro di pa nya nadadala sa long drives. But he's happy with it, and it made my day.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwisha View Post
    Was at Ford Alabang the other day for my TDCi's 10k checkup, nakasabay ko yung uncle ko who was having his GT 5.0 with only 325kms for it's 1k checkup. I had a nice chat with him. As our cars were released, he invited me to take it for a spin. It was my first time to drive a 400+HP car, so I had a huge smile on my face. Very nice car, retro yung dash, glass roof, and very very torquey engine. Was able to make a few sprints around Madrigal, really sounds good and really goes. Now my TDCi feels like a brick! The fuel consumption sa dash registered.... 56L/100kms! or less than 2kms/liter! Siguro di pa nya nadadala sa long drives. But he's happy with it, and it made my day.
    That's normal if its stop and go over short distances, or if the gas pedal is always floored. To gauge FC best to take it from Alabang to Makati on a normal day for city driving figures and drive it from Alabang to Sta Rosa for highway figures.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Watching Nat Geo Supercars:Mustang now. Great to know about the detail Ford takes to build this supercar. Makes me want to have a Mustang badly.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by karl2001 View Post
    To satisfy your curiosity, click on this: Fuel Economy of 2012 Ford Mustang.

To convert MPG to km/L, refer to this: Convert Fuel consumption, Miles per gallon

You'll notice that the US figures appear good. Pero sa Pinas, kung saan matindi ang traffic, kailangan sigurong bawasan ang km/L reading ng mga 3-4 km pa.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ang daling makakuha ng new Mustang kaysa sa Explorer! Tinambakan tayo ng FGP!

GT500 nalang ang kulang tapos gawin nilang nasa 4 Million Peso range! BOOM!Papatok yan!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Do the local ford dealers also sell the Shelby GT500?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Only 3.7 Liter V6 and 5 Liter V8 Premium units sa Ford dealers ang available..No GT500 yet...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast