New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Anybody know the contact details for Ford PH Corporate, if there's such a thing? My FoFiSport has been in the shop for nearly 2 weeks without any definite timeline for resolution. I'll tell you guys about it later but right now, I just want to get in touch with someone whose vested interest lies in keeping the integrity of the brand, not just their bottom-line.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If you have a linkedin account you can contact Randy Krieger directly... or if you're lucky maybe he'll notice it if you message him on his FB page or the Ford Philippines FB page.

You can also try sending an e-query via the Ford PH Website:
    https://www.secure.ford.com.ph/contact-us

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    excellent idea. i'll try that. according to the dealer, they found the problem; but they've been finding problems and not solving them for quite a few times now. we'll see.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Has anyone else noticed black streaks that are a bit sticky on the car after it rains? I never park under trees so it cant be sap. I see it mostly on the doors near side mirror but I did see some near the rear doors too... If you spray it with water from a hose it does not come off and if you wipe it with your finger it sort of smudges and spreads a bit but it does come off.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my Trend 1.6 AT sedan July last year and it's due for its 20,000-km PMS in a few days.

I log a lot of kilometers because I travel every week to and from the province. I haven't had any problems with the automatic tranny, it was able to learn my driving habits fairly well. My problem is keeping the car's speed below 100 on the expressway as it effortlessly goes faster without much prodding

I get around 17 km/liter on the highway using Petron unleaded fuel.

The only major issue I've had is the knocking sound coming from the underneath the car when going over rough roads, as mentioned by the thread starter. I'll bring it up with the SA when I go to the casa and see what they have to say about it. Several portions of the Manila North Road are being rehabilitated now, so it's difficult to avoid passing through rough roads, especially between Tarlac and Pangasinan.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maybe there's stuff that needs to get re-tightened... There are unique sounds that come from the car. One sound is before you start the car and when you switch it off (for PS versions) as the clutch does a check. I also hear a strange knock in the back after a few minutes of traveling... I'm thinking it could be metal reacting to the aircon, but im not entirely sure where its coming from.

Shame is that there are a lot of un-rust proofed areas under the car.

I just got my plates today and they still seem surprised that they need to drill new holes for them to attach to the car.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    mga sir, matanong ko lang, normal ba na ang shift ng fiesta hatch eh late o above 2k rpm? kase napansin ko, usually 2.5k rpm bago mag shift eh.

at, pwede ba gumamit ng 95 octane na gas?

sa gf ko kase yung fiesta. gusto din nya, di lang nya alam if pwede.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrsrfr2301 View Post
    at, pwede ba gumamit ng 95 octane na gas?
    I can only answer this question as I do not have a Fiesta.

Pwedeng gumamit ng 95, kahit 97. The Octane requirement is a MINIMUM naman.

Basta huwag diesel.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Maybe there's stuff that needs to get re-tightened... There are unique sounds that come from the car. One sound is before you start the car and when you switch it off (for PS versions) as the clutch does a check. I also hear a strange knock in the back after a few minutes of traveling... I'm thinking it could be metal reacting to the aircon, but im not entirely sure where its coming from.

Shame is that there are a lot of un-rust proofed areas under the car.

I just got my plates today and they still seem surprised that they need to drill new holes for them to attach to the car.
    If you back read from the original thread of the Fiesta... according to them... the sound is coming from the "rack and pinion"... sorry but I don't know what that is.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Has anyone else noticed black streaks that are a bit sticky on the car after it rains? I never park under trees so it cant be sap. I see it mostly on the doors near side mirror but I did see some near the rear doors too... If you spray it with water from a hose it does not come off and if you wipe it with your finger it sort of smudges and spreads a bit but it does come off.
    Sir that's road asphalt, you can remove it easily with kerosene, after you wash your car put a small amount in a cotton rag and gently wipe off in circular motion, after the asphalt have removed, wash again the affected area to remove the kerosene, apply wax afterwards. Or you can visit the other thread about car detailing its all there. Hth.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Issues