New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    What is the resale value of the Ford Fiesta ? Heard from someone that the resale value is low.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by izon View Post
    What is the resale value of the Ford Fiesta ? Heard from someone that the resale value is low.
    I discourage you in buying one if resale value is a major consideration.

We bought ours for the safety, comfort, fuel economy and most of all style.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Like what's the depreciation rate?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I saw a 2011 Fiesta S hatch being sold for 712k.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The normal 10% per year is pretty much the same for all cars. If your SRP at purchase was high then it will be worth more than a more affordable car. What also affects price is if there is a strong market for it when you are selling. Honda Jazz/city/civic are higher priced and the status quo demand is always there which is why it has better resale.

We bit the bullet and got us the Fiesta Sport. The fuel consumption gauge is very optimistic... i have 29Km on the odo, got it with 8Km from the dealer and it saying 20Km/l guesstimated FC. I'll send more updates as I get my first full tank.

So far the only issue I have had is how to remove the plastic from the rear seat. hehehehe... And the fact that it only comes with one key with remote and a plain key. I believe for factory keyless entry they should provide 2 keys with remote and the one valet key, but that's just my perspective.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    A lot of cost cutting on the non essential things were done to bring the price down, I assume.

Another remote would have added 7K to the tag price. Fogs 16K. and so on.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    7k for another key?!! Is there a transmitter only that can be bought so we can at least attach that to the spare? Anyone know what the OEM brand of the FOB is maybe we can just by one cheaper and program it.

Saw this its $87!

BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA OEM REMOTE KEY CONTROL FOB #BE8Z-15K601-D | eBay

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Something i noticed when I was washing the car... there is a bolt at the rear that seems rusty already as well as the muffler... doesn't look like Ford put a lot of effort into rustproofing. Should be new stock that just arrived, but it makes me wonder how long and where this has been sitting around. Might post pictures soon...

Here is a link which also talks about rusted parts all over the fiesta also bought this year... Too bad I dint see this sooner, should have demanded 3m undercoating as free...

My 2012 Ford Fiesta 1.5L TDCi - Team-BHP

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just came from the casa, the parts guys said the transmitter only is 2250 and with key i think he said its 4k.... so not as bad as initially thought.

What is ridiculous are the mudguards... they dint have the ford made which are 6500 but they had a sample of the aftermarket ones which were 3400... we fitted them on the display model and it did have some gaps "di lapat". I think its beneficial to have this especially for sport edition or those who went with wide wheels as the mud splash is really annoying as it reaches the doorhandles and higher.

The display model of trend edition has the same rusting on the nut seen in the rear wheel area as mine. They of course said this is normal even for all other vehicles... odd as i have never seen it on a new honda or toyota. Has anyone seen the same rusting as the ones in the link i posted above?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    That is good news. The 7K was quoted way back in Dec 2010 when we got ours from the casa. No need for the key since we already have the non-transmitter key as a spare.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Issues