New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 727 of 778 FirstFirst ... 627677717723724725726727728729730731737777 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7771
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    what caused the at oil pump to malfunction? over rev? putting it on manual mode tapos late gear. ala sports car? di nya nakayanan pressure pag mataas na rev ng everest?

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post
    what caused the at oil pump to malfunction? over rev? putting it on manual mode tapos late gear. ala sports car? di nya nakayanan pressure pag mataas na rev ng everest?

I doubt any of these caused the problem. It's probably a one off incident. Mustangs and Ford f150s also use this 6r80 aside from the ranger and Everests.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post

I dont think so. Ang iba nga nag towing pa at laging dinadala sa off road, minsan ginawa pa parang may launch control, same 6r80.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I doubt any of these caused the problem. It's probably a one off incident. Mustangs and Ford f150s also use this 6r80 aside from the ranger and Everests.

nice to hear na ok naman pala.. may be isolated case.. there's always a first time ika nga.. good thing under warranty pa sya..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Actually worried then ako, before we get everest last year, it took us almost 8months before we finally decide, if not for the train baka this yr na kami kukuha, this is our 1st ford so normally we have our reservations.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Ito problem if you have ford. Mas nakakatakot pag nagkaproblema add mo pa yung daming electronics ng current everest.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Ito problem if you have ford. Mas nakakatakot pag nagkaproblema add mo pa yung daming electronics ng current everest.

So far battery issues and dog bitten wires ang problem sa Everest club hehehe. Design wise I think it's good.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post

I think everyone naman is scared in changing technologies, sabi nga ng mga uncles ko "naku dami electronic hirap pagnasira" but I'm using my Eve for couple of years now! I'm at 90K+ kms and so far no issues except I did replace my battery couple of months ago and that's it. It's a good SUV to be honest...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by cend View Post
    I think everyone naman is scared in changing technologies, sabi nga ng mga uncles ko "naku dami electronic hirap pagnasira" but I'm using my Eve for couple of years now! I'm at 90K+ kms and so far no issues except I did replace my battery couple of months ago and that's it. It's a good SUV to be honest...
    What variant do you have, sir? I'm currently on that camp -- more electronics, harder on the pocket later on. And I know this guy who has almost all the PPV's -- montero, mux, fortuner, even the trailblazer. He bought them all -- well almost all. He did not get the everest, for a reason. His biggest regret is the trailblazer. His advise to me, get any, except the everest and the blazer. He has no comment on the terra, as it's still new, I guess.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    What variant do you have, sir? I'm currently on that camp -- more electronics, harder on the pocket later on. And I know this guy who has almost all the PPV's -- montero, mux, fortuner, even the trailblazer. He bought them all -- well almost all. He did not get the everest, for a reason. His biggest regret is the trailblazer. His advise to me, get any, except the everest and the blazer. He has no comment on the terra, as it's still new, I guess.
    what makes you even consider the everest if you're afraid of the electronics? why did your friend advised against getting the everest if he has not gotten one himself? is it because it's a ford?

the electronics work as they're designed for. maybe they will fail later, maybe not. but they serve their purpose and they are (still) working well on my unit. i even tinker with them using forscan.

best compromise would be to get the Trend variant. less electronics but you still get the other features that makes you interested in the everest.

buy the product, not the brand. test drive them all and make your decision based on your personal preference, not some other's own preference. otherwise, just ask your friend what he thinks the best SUV he's got and buy the same exact model.

Ford Everest 2015