New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 726 of 778 FirstFirst ... 626676716722723724725726727728729730736776 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7771
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sir suysuy, if I may ask, how do you use your tranny? Do you always leave it in automatic mode or do you usually use semi-automatic or sports mode? How about during start-stop traffic, do you place it in neutral or not?

This may be irrelevant to what caused the problem since the eves tranny is rated at 3ton capacity.

Hope it really is just one of those rare cases and that your eve gets repaired soonest. Thanks sir.

P.S.
    Bit of concern here since my eves' warranty will also expire this oct with almost 70k kms.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Head-On View Post
    Sir suysuy, if I may ask, how do you use your tranny? Do you always leave it in automatic mode or do you usually use semi-automatic or sports mode? How about during start-stop traffic, do you place it in neutral or not?

This may be irrelevant to what caused the problem since the eves tranny is rated at 3ton capacity.

Hope it really is just one of those rare cases and that your eve gets repaired soonest. Thanks sir.

P.S.
    Bit of concern here since my eves' warranty will also expire this oct with almost 70k kms.
    I rarely used semi auto mode. Or pag medyo inaantok ako tsaka ako nag sesemi auto.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    I rarely used semi auto mode. Or pag medyo inaantok ako tsaka ako nag sesemi auto.

Nice idea yung pag inaantok sir, gawin ko din haha. Thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Diba ang transmission oil pump is driven by the engine? Tama ba? If indeed defective, hindi ba dapat gradual and not abrupt?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    May update na guys. Oil pump daw ang sira. Bakit kaya?

Check engine nga pala daw yung wrench light indicator as explained to me by our SA relating to powertrain problems.

Under warranty pa daw.

Malas mo lang bro yung eve mo nauna yun masira. Under warranty naman mas swerte ka ba yun nga lang medyo hassle yung nasiraan ka at the middle of nowhere at least safe kayo. Ford Everest 2015

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Diba ang transmission oil pump is driven by the engine? Tama ba? If indeed defective, hindi ba dapat gradual and not abrupt?

Alam ko the tranny oil pump is just a bunch of gears and yes, driven by the engine.

Paano daw nasira? Alam ko yung pump seal lang nasisira dun eh?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Oil pump daw pero the engine revs but the AT is not engaged. Wala man lang 'thud' when you slot the transmission in gear / the transmission engages?

Seems wrong.
    yun nga sir.. baka pwede ka hingi second opinion sa ibang casa or talyer.. kasi kung tranny oil pump.. bakit di man lang nag engage yung gear mo? tapos parang nuetral yung dating ng eve mo

atleast may warranty ka pa.. matibay naman tranny ng eve.. ewan ko langvsa oil pump na yan..

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    AT oil pump has a very big role, it is the one builds the pressure for the AT to work. At a certrain pressure gear shifting will occur with the help of the solenoids and clutch plates. Kay if may sira sa oil seal pump hindi na maka build ng pressure then clutch plate and solenoids will not work.
    Torque converter is also the AT oil pump, ito made of multiple fins angle to a certain drgrees and seal are there to help stop leaking and provide clearance between the shaft and housing. Fin ay hindi basta masisira kasi made of metal unless if there are debris in the fluid, seal naman are made of rubbers so ito mas mauna masira inside sa pump.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    AT oil pump has a very big role, it is the one builds the pressure for the AT to work. At a certrain pressure gear shifting will occur with the help of the solenoids and clutch plates. Kay if may sira sa oil seal pump hindi na maka build ng pressure then clutch plate and solenoids will not work.
    Torque converter is also the AT oil pump, ito made of multiple fins angle to a certain drgrees and seal are there to help stop leaking and provide clearance between the shaft and housing. Fin ay hindi basta masisira kasi made of metal unless if there are debris in the fluid, seal naman are made of rubbers so ito mas mauna masira inside sa pump.

isolated case?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strange View Post
    isolated case?
    Siguro kasi wala pa ako mabasa about torque converter problem sa 6R80 at a very early stage
    Madami na kasi gumagamit nito, not only their ranger and everest but pati na mga gas line up ni ford

Ford Everest 2015