New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 626 of 778 FirstFirst ... 526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 7777
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Good day sating lahat. Just want to seek help from you guys. Im torn between buying the everest trend and the new mazda cx5 pro. Please convince me to buy the trend by giving me its advantage over the cx5. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Bossing View Post
    Good day sating lahat. Just want to seek help from you guys. Im torn between buying the everest trend and the new mazda cx5 pro. Please convince me to buy the trend by giving me its advantage over the cx5. Thanks.
    ang dali naman ng tanong. google mo "mazda iStop problems". ang dami, paulit-ulit same problems tagal nang issue pero di nila masolve. in short sasakit ulo mo kakapalit ng battery at starter. at meron din issue sa automatic transmission. madami di lang isolated cases.

google mo ford everest problems. meron pero isolated cases lang.
    Last edited by yebo; October 6th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ang dali naman ng tanong. google mo "mazda iStop problems". ang dami, paulit-ulit same problems tagal nang issue pero di nila masolve. in short sasakit ulo mo kakapalit ng battery at starter. at meron din issue sa automatic transmission. madami di lang isolated cases.

google mo ford everest problems. meron pero isolated cases lang.
    Thanks for the reply but its not the answer im looking for. Both are brand new so i assume wala pang sira ang mga unit. What im asking is the advantage of eve as against the cx5 if both is brand new. The cx5 is marketed as premium car thats why i wanted to know if their is any advantage the eve have over the cx5 besides the added 3rd row seats.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    May family ka na sir? Ilan kayo or single ka lang? If 4 persons, go for everest na. If 3 or dalawa lang kayo ni esmi/gf Cx5.

Space vs. Comfort ang labanan dito. Also, fuel efficiency lalo na mas mura crudo and youll get the 2.2 or wait for next years 1.9 eco blue.

Pero test drive mo rin muna both, libre lang naman.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the reply but its not the answer im looking for. Both are brand new so i assume wala pang sira ang mga unit. What im asking is the advantage of eve as against the cx5 if both is brand new. The cx5 is marketed as premium car thats why i wanted to know if their is any advantage the eve have over the cx5 besides the added 3rd row seats.
    both brand new yan tinutukoy ng reply ko. brand new cx5 bs brand new ford everest.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    diesel na ba yan mga cx5 pro na yan, di na ako updated. parang alam ko pati Nissan xtrail idi-diesel na din daw sa mga susunod na stocks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    + Higher ground clearance.
    + Suspension/underchassis better suited for phil roads.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    to add more:
    bigger wider tires easily tackle road imperfection and crater-like damaged road
    driving position sits higher gives better view of the road ahead
    higher wading depth (one of the best)
    lots of cargo space even with 3 rows up
    better pulling power
    it still depends on your requirement and planned usage of the car. test drive is the answer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Deleted post. Wrong thread. Sorry guys.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Where is a good place to get the rear camera for the trend?

Thanks

Ford Everest 2015