New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,896
    #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Between Ford and chinese brands ... most buyers might just get the Ford ...
    I'm majority of the car buyers won't know na made in China ang Territory

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,040
    #112
    Knowing itís from China and made by Ford might already be enough to stop Pinoys from buying. Pinoys are brand conscious and discriminating without sense sometimes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Knowing it’s from China and made by Ford might already be enough to stop Pinoys from buying. Pinoys are brand conscious and discriminating without sense sometimes.
    About "Made in China" and "Ford".
    1. The MG ZS and Geely Coolray are currently the 1st and 2nd best selling subcompact crossover SUVs.
    2. The Ford Ranger is usually in the top 2 or 3 spots in sales, and if I recall correctly, it was best selling pickup in December 2019.
    Last edited by AG4; August 5th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,040
    #114
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    About "Made in China" and "Ford".
    1. The MG ZS and Geely Coolray are currently the 1st and 2nd best selling subcompact crossover SUVs.
    2. The Ford Ranger has consistently been staying within the top 3 spots in sales, and I believe in December 2019 was actually the best selling pickup in the country.
    Yun nga eh. Numbers donít lie but there is still a lot of noise about the suspect reliability of China cars and the undying doubt on Ford.

    I have nothing against Ford and I wouldnít even mind getting another Ford (a big one hopefully soon). As for China cars, I may have some doubts about MG but I was really impressed with the Coolray.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #115
    (Export market) Ford Territory Titanium teaser from Brazil.
    Teaser do novo Ford Territory - Video Dailymotion
    Last edited by AG4; August 5th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,787
    #116
    out of sheer curiosity meron bang chinese clones ng ford models? like yun mga mini cooper, rolls royce, bmw x5, porsche cayenne etc.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    591
    #117
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    out of sheer curiosity meron bang chinese clones ng ford models? like yun mga mini cooper, rolls royce, bmw x5, porsche cayenne etc.
    Chinese Wey P1 looks like a copied version of all-new Ford Bronco

    Ford Stops Chinese F-15 Pickup Clone with Chinese Patents - autoevolution

    As a general rule, may Chinese imitation talaga lahat ng products. 😂

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    186
    #118
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    out of sheer curiosity meron bang chinese clones ng ford models? like yun mga mini cooper, rolls royce, bmw x5, porsche cayenne etc.
    Meron din ecosport

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #119
    How the Territory's EcoBoost engine looks under the cover.


    -AUTOENTUSIASTAS Youtube

    Territory's under protection/bottom cover

    Territory's Control Blade rear suspension (like in the Focus/Escape/Kuga)

    -www.autoentusiastas.com.br


    -www.autoentusiastas.com.br
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ford-territory-bob-sharp-engine.jpg   ford-territory-bob-sharp-bottom-cover.jpg   ford-territory-bob-sharp-engine1.jpg   ford-territory-bob-sharp-control-blade.jpg  
    Last edited by AG4; August 8th, 2020 at 06:56 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    591
    #120
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    How the Territory's EcoBoost engine looks under the cover.


    -AUTOENTUSIASTAS Youtube

    Territory's under protection/bottom cover

    Territory's Control Blade rear suspension (like in the Focus/Escape/Kuga)

    -www.autoentusiastas.com.br


    -www.autoentusiastas.com.br
    Sana talaga 6 speed auto na lang ginamit nila. San ba source ng CVT nila?

Tags for this Thread

2020 Ford Territory