New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #121
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Sana talaga 6 speed auto na lang ginamit nila. San ba source ng CVT nila?
    Punch Powertrain, based in Belgium. The Territory's CVT comes from one of their two Chinese factories.

    Punch Powertrain also supplies transmissions to Geely, Hyundai, and is a JV partner of Groupe PSA (transmission for electrified vehicles). They also supplied CVTs for the gen1 (BMW) MINI.
    - home | Punchpowertrain
    Last edited by AG4; August 8th, 2020 at 11:12 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #122
    2021 Ford Territory (Brazil)



    -Motor1

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #123
    From the Top Gear Philippines Facebook page...
    Will the Territory be as successful as the EcoSport? Let's all find out tomorrow, August 14 at 5pm, when Ford PH launches the crossover on its Facebook page.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    591
    #124
    Sabi sa topgear

    Ford Territory 1.5L EcoBoost Trend P1,179,000
    Ford Territory 1.5L EcoBoost Titanium+ P1,299,000

    Price is very competitive in my opinion. Hopefully people will know how to take care of these turbo ecoboost engines and the CVT.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,026
    #125
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Sabi sa topgear

    Ford Territory 1.5L EcoBoost Trend P1,179,000
    Ford Territory 1.5L EcoBoost Titanium+ P1,299,000

    Price is very competitive in my opinion. Hopefully people will know how to take care of these turbo ecoboost engines and the CVT.
    The price is surely aimed at the Toyota Cross. We all know Ford is not so “tipid” on features.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    591
    #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The price is surely aimed at the Toyota Cross. We all know Ford is not so “tipid” on features.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes that’s true. Medyo generous naman ang Ford sa features at a not so expensive price... But seriously, turbo engines in general might need a little bit of TLC. Like not shutting off the engine immediately after running it hard, using high octane fuel, specific oils to prevent LSPI, etc. Sulit if you know how to take care of the vehicle...

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,827
    #127
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Yes that’s true. Medyo generous naman ang Ford sa features at a not so expensive price... But seriously, turbo engines in general might need a little bit of TLC. Like not shutting off the engine immediately after running it hard, using high octane fuel, specific oils to prevent LSPI, etc. Sulit if you know how to take care of the vehicle...
    These are the issues I was afraid of with turbo engines, why do they need to equip both, sana NA na lang ung entry model, like Jut says, most people are not into performance vehicles.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    591
    #128
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    These are the issues I was afraid of with turbo engines, why do they need to equip both, sana NA na lang ung entry model, like Jut says, most people are not into performance vehicles.
    Not really an issue if people who bought ones are educated by the dealers in the first place not to treat it like a NA engine. 😂😂😂

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,026
    #129
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    These are the issues I was afraid of with turbo engines, why do they need to equip both, sana NA na lang ung entry model, like Jut says, most people are not into performance vehicles.
    The Ecoboost engine in the Territory is not performance-oriented. Output is not even close to the 1.5L Ecoboost engine of the Focus.

    With the size of the platform, it needs extra torque. A 1.5L NA engine will not be enough to pull that much weight thus the need for a turbocharger.

    If you want a quick small crossover, get the Coolray.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,893
    #130

Tags for this Thread

2020 Ford Territory