Something to look forward to...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    revolutionary interior

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukhang Volvo yung likod. =) Siguro from afar di mo siya aakalain na focus

Ta's mukhang Subaru naman yung harap.

Hope the price wont strike up very high.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    looks good, and this time the sedan looks much better than the hatch.....

nitpick though, i'm not really sure about the front treatment... its like pressing two front car designs together. And the hatch's rear lights seems to be a mess but maybe that's their direction

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Junior Mondeo yung Sedan while yung 5 door hatch eh mukhang pinalaking Fiesta..

GRABE ANG GANDA NYA!!

They'll likely introduce a CRDI-powered Sedan sa new gen Focus sa local market kung ilalabas ng Chevrolet yung Cruze 2 Liter VCDI but expect that one to be priced at 1.2M Pesos or less..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It's learning from it's bigger sibling:

The Ford Mondeo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Tama ka dyan..The new Focus looks awesome. For sure this one will be a big hit in Europe(those Brits love the Focus!!),Asia and at last in the U.S!!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    That is a spectacularly good looking car. Wow! That dashboard looks so futuristic and the exterior...! Thats going to be a brilliant car and I know for a fact that it's going to drive brilliantly as well. Ford is on a bit of a roll with their latest cars (Fiesta, Mondeo, Territory, Falcon, Focus RS) so this should continue that trend. I'm still pretty amazed at how good it looks. Could be the best looking hatch I've seen in a long time...

... scratch that. Just remembered the Scirocco, MiTo, Fiat 500, Punto and the entire RenaultSport range. But this new Focus, in my mind, can be mentioned in the same breath as these cars in terms of looks. In terms of everything else however, the Focus will surely be better. Ford, one thing... hurry up and the RS version out soon. Leave the estate and cabrio models for later, bring the RS out ASAP!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    wow! pero kung iisipin, sa year 2012 siyempre maglalabasan din ang mga new models ng iba't ibang brands.

I like the interior of this focus! it looks so futuristic and looks like its fast. vrooom vroom!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Very Nice! :D Looking forward to it.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2012 Ford Focus (official photos)