New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Wow, It's a beauty ;) Another reason for us to survive 2012! )

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    bring this here NOW !
    Production for Europe and North America will begin later this year.
    ASEAN production will most likely begin at the later half of 2011.
    Last edited by AG4; April 15th, 2010 at 03:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    really looking forward to drive this car kahit test drive muna hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Cant wait to see this car in the flesh....2 more years pa siguro aantayin...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hindi ako nagagandahan mukang pinaliit na soccer mom van

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I guess the 2012 Ford Focus won't be made here in the Philippines. Maybe the Fiesta? Hopefully they don't have to retrench any employees.

"Ford’s $450-million investment in Thailand is part of its investment and expansion strategy in the Asia Pacific and Africa region. The new passenger vehicle manufacturing plant is scheduled for completion in 2012 to begin manufacturing Ford’s next generation Ford Focus, which was unveiled at the North America International Auto Show in Detroit in January this year."

Link to article: http://mb.com.ph/articles/263863/for...uto-product-rp

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bodz View Post
    I guess the 2012 Ford Focus won't be made here in the Philippines. Maybe the Fiesta? Hopefully they don't have to retrench any employees.
    Ford Fiesta will come from Thailand plant. I hope the 2012 Focus would be assembled in Laguna plant to keep local jobs. I have more faith in the quality of Philippine made ford/mazda cars than in Thailand.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    Ford Fiesta will come from Thailand plant. I hope the 2012 Focus would be assembled in Laguna plant to keep local jobs. I have more faith in the quality of Philippine made ford/mazda cars than in Thailand.
    I hope they'd make it here too, but Ford already invested $450M on a new facility (Ford's own which isn't shared with Mazda) for the next gen Focus in Thailand.

The Mazda 3 production is expected to continue here because the new facility being built in Thailand is just for Ford.
    Ford is also looking for another vehicle to produce here.
    Last edited by AG4; July 7th, 2010 at 03:20 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I hope they'd make it here too, but Ford already invested $450M on a new facility (Ford's own which isn't shared with Mazda) for the next gen Focus in Thailand.

The Mazda 3 production is expected to continue here because the new facility being built in Thailand is just for Ford.
    Ford is also looking for another vehicle to produce here.
    Isn't it the Mazda2 comes from this newly built Thailand plant?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    Isn't it the Mazda2 comes from this newly built Thailand plant?
    The Mazda 2 and the Fiesta which started production yesterday are both built in the same Ford-Mazda AutoAlliance (Thailand) small car facility.

The $450M facility being constructed now is an even newer plant. This plant is just for Ford.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
2012 Ford Focus (official photos)