New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Earlier than expected... the new 2012 global Ford Focus! One Focus for the global market!

continued on next post...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I wonder when will these reach our shores?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Maganda yung focus sedan ah!!
    Mukhang kakain ng malaking share sa sales ng leading japanese brand in the same category pag dinating dito..but depende pa rin ito sa final pricing at kung ano naman ang offering ng competitor pag dating ng oras.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Maganda yung focus sedan ah!!
    Mukhang kakain ng malaking share sa sales ng leading japanese brand in the same category pag dinating dito..but depende pa rin ito sa final pricing at kung ano naman ang offering ng competitor pag dating ng oras.
    I envision a lot of Mazda 3 owners buying this. Very Mazda yung harap while Volvo/jaguar ung likod

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    I wonder when will these reach our shores?
    Probably late 2011? Guess we have to wait for further announcements.

Here's one of its interesting features...
    One more interesting feature that will be available on the next-gen Focus is Dynamic Cornering Control. While torque vectoring has been increasingly used in high performance all-wheel-drive systems from Acura, BMW and Audi, Ford is applying the concept to the front-wheel-drive Focus. If it delivers, this should help provide even better handling balance with less understeer in the new compact.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Very nice Focus. Probable interesting match-up with the soon to be launched 2012 Honda Civic.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    patok eto kung lalabas dto ang diesel sa focus sedan... mapipilitan ilabas ng Honda yung diesel engines nila dito...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hmm this time it's the sedan look better and sporty just wonder if they offer it with the crdi engine on it like in thailand hatch and sedan has crdi engine....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    It's a pretty evolutionary design from the current Focus, but still elegant and well proportioned.

I'm not sure about the interior though. I like the German-looking interior of the current Focus, and think it will age well. This one looks a bit too high tech/Asian.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
2012 Ford Focus (official photos)