New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    in brunei currency, S-Max price = 35.5K & Fiesta 1.6 Trend w/ 7 airbags = 23.8K (free tax pa yan)
    That's not so bad (S-Max in PHP is 1.2M and Fiesta 1.6 Trend is PHP795,000) but yun na nga tax free pa so add the tax ewan ko na...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The standard Thai-made Fiestas (WT) is alread available in Australia. I already talked to an Australian owner who bought a Thai-built Fiesta (WT).

The only German Fiesta in the new Australian Fiesta lineup is the ECOnetic model (WS).

WT = Current Fiesta from Thailand
    WS = Old Fiesta from Germany & current Fiesta ECOnetic
    Thanks for that AG4. So maybe in the future a 1.6 manual here...lets hope so.
    Interesting to see that the other models (Not "Zetec or "S" as it is here) have a different front body kit with no holes for foglights. Unless these are pics of the old euro models.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Thanks for that AG4. So maybe in the future a 1.6 manual here...lets hope so.
    Interesting to see that the other models (Not "Zetec or "S" as it is here) have a different front body kit with no holes for foglights. Unless these are pics of the old euro models.
    I think those are old photoshop pics based on the euro model pics, they just changed the wheels and color.

The bumpers of the actual unit has the same bumpers as ours, meaning its upgradable if you want to install front fog lamps.
    Thai made Australian-spec Fiesta WT.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    so i was browsing the ford philippines website. and somehow i ended up on this page:

http://www.ford.com.ph/servlet/Conte...YPage&site=FPH

WTF! haha

then i saw "brunei home". what the hell is it doing on ford philippines website anyways?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2008 Ford Kuga (compact european 4WD crossover)