New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    the steering wheel is a modernized version of Ford's traditional steering wheel...

looking closely, it reminds me of the steering wheel of our old Ford Cortina and the Ford Granada...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    the steering wheel is a modernized version of Ford's traditional steering wheel...

looking closely, it reminds me of the steering wheel of our old Ford Cortina and the Ford Granada...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kuga, di ba X-Max ito?

It would be nice if Ford bring it here soon to compete with the likes of the CRV and RAV. And most important provide a diesel option.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Kuga, di ba X-Max ito?

It would be nice if Ford bring it here soon to compete with the likes of the CRV and RAV. And most important provide a diesel option.
    Thats an old chop of the Kuga from mid 2007 before the real production Kuga was launched. They still didn't know the name was going to be "Kuga" at the time.

The next Kuga will most likely replace the Escape since Ford is now working on global platforms as part of their "One Ford" concept.
    The first new Ford model to go global is the all-new Fiesta, this will be followed by the upcoming 2011 Focus Mk3, expect Ford's next gen compact SUV to follow.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The kuga would be perfect if it will look like these.....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Any latest news on the Kuga? Its competitor, the Hyundai Tucson ix35 is forthcoming already.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Any latest news on the Kuga? Its competitor, the Hyundai Tucson ix35 is forthcoming already.
    Haven't heard any news yet when or if the current gen Kuga will be sold here. Ford's next new model for the ASEAN market is the 2010 Fiesta.
    Last edited by AG4; September 6th, 2009 at 10:14 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Haven't heard any news yet when or if the current gen Kuga will be sold here. Ford's next new model for the ASEAN market is the 2010 Fiesta.
    Yes. And based on feedbacks from other markets its quite heralded with much praises.

I really hope it would be competitively priced considering it would be manufactured in the Asean region.

From the looks and design, it's miles better than any existing subcompacts in the country.

I hope it will not be plagued by what Ford vehicles are known for traditionally---poor fuel economy.

Back to the Kuga, I thought Ford Pacific has this in the pipeline as its been in other markets for a while compare to the recent Verve concept where the Fiesta is based. And both vehicles are global platforms.

Naunahan na sila ng Hyundai with the new Tucson.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Uy Fiesta sana may diesel! Sana price is right, benta ko na Accord ko and buy a Fiesta diesel!

10. Join Date
    May 2006

just walking this afternoon in a small town here in Brunei and stumbled on this Ford Kuga... this might give the tucson/sportage a worthy competition. btw, bagong release lang siguro ito dahil wala pa akong nakikita on the road. a bit pricey at 48k B$

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2008 Ford Kuga (compact european 4WD crossover)