New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 225 of 236 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2357
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i haven't army navy burger'd in a long time.
    does it still taste the same?
    makadaan nga bukas para makatikim uli ng p.i. burritos

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ako convert talaga hahaha! I ordered a large pizza
    your pizza costs $31.35 .
    the local sbarro's chicago white pizza costs 1669 pesos here.
    hindi nagkakalayo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    your pizza costs $31.35 .
    the local sbarro's chicago white pizza costs 1669 pesos here.
    hindi nagkakalayo.
    But the total I paid is $60 kasi tax pa and tip. Sa PH kung ano price yun na

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    But the total I paid is $60 kasi tax pa and tip. Sa PH kung ano price yun na

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    you didn't account for the 11 dollar salad.
    the tax is only $4.43 , and the delivery fee, 3 bucks.
    labor is cheap here, as are tips.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    you didn't account for the 11 dollar salad.
    the tax is only $4.43 , and the delivery fee, 3 bucks.
    labor is cheap here, as are tips.
    even without the salad it's $30 + 10.25% tax + $3 delivery fee + $9 tip. Doc, yung tip pa lang, that's the cost of 2 angel's pizza. I used my card the whole time I was in the US and the conversion was around P53 to a dollar. I stand my ground na exponentially mas mahal kumain sa labas sa US than the Philippines.

BTT Taho
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 7th, 2022 at 01:57 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    even without the salad it's $30 + 10.25% tax + $3 delivery fee + $8 tip. Doc, yung tip pa lang, that's the cost of 2 angel's pizza. I used my card the whole time I was in the US and the conversion was around P53 to a dollar. I stand my ground na exponentially mas mahal kumain sa labas sa US than the Philippines.
    when extra labor is involved, prices are high.

go to the pizza place and pick your purchase up, and avoid the tip and delivery fee.
    the price will then come closer to local counterparts'.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    when extra labor is involved, prices are high.

go to the pizza place and pick your purchase up, and avoid the tip and delivery fee.
    the price will then come closer to local counterparts'.
    Sobrang layo sa local prices. OMG.

May tip pa rin kahit pick up, it's not compulsory pero nakakahiya kasi when you insert your card may options sa Tip. Grabe na tipping sa US Still kahit 0 tip mas mahal pa rin Pizza sa US na $35 (that's P1800) Like I said I order Angel's regularly and 2 pizzas cost me P500. You could buy Shakey's, Pizza Hut, Angel's, Domino's, S&R or even Gino's, A mano, Cibo and Motorino's for much less. My point is it's more expensive in the US to order out or dine in compared to the Philippines

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sobrang layo sa local prices. OMG.

May tip pa rin kahit pick up, it's not compulsory pero nakakahiya kasi when you insert your card may options sa Tip. Grabe na tipping sa US Still kahit 0 tip mas mahal pa rin Pizza sa US na $35 (that's P1800) Like I said I order Angel's regularly and 2 pizzas cost me P500. You could buy Shakey's, Pizza Hut, Angel's, Domino's, S&R or even Gino's, A mano, Cibo and Motorino's for much less. My point is it's more expensive in the US to order out or dine in compared to the Philippines
    Wala kasi minimum wage sa US so the service industry makes up for it in gratuities.

My parents are retired US citizens and much prefer to stay here in the Philippines since the standard of living is cheaper.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    That's another peculiarity found in the US. Kelangan pa magcompute ng sales tax pag bibili ka. When you eat out tax + tip. Why not include that in the sticker like how most of the world does it?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Wala kasi minimum wage sa US so the service industry makes up for it in gratuities.

My parents are retired US citizens and much prefer to stay here in the Philippines since the standard of living is cheaper.
    US na lang ganyan sa buong mundo na they have to rely on tips

That's ideal for me, have the blue passport then stay here in PH.

What particular food are you craving for right now?