New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Since when has KFC service actually been good? Eating at KFC is always a hit-or-miss affair.
    I definitely agree!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but i really love their hotshots and the hot and crispy thighs or ribs so it's really a hit or miss. :slurp:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    thanks sir...KFC higher management should really be aware of it..managers are abusing their customers..they will lose their customers if they will keep these kind of employees...no customers means no income.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I also experienced that before, same branch also! It’s already 1pm, me and my gf cannot find a place to eat. That’s why we don't have any choice but to eat in that KFC branch. While eating, I saw a (fat and healthy) cockroach under our table. I called their manager, and I told him what I saw. Do you guys know what he did? He called one of his crew, and they got a BAYGON, sprayed it directly to the cockroach while the cockroach is still under our table and while our food is on the table. I told the manager to replace our food because the insecticide already contaminated it. However, the manager refused, and he told me that it was not their fault to have that cockroach under our table! What the heck! I felt I was insulted and embarrassed in front of the other customers. We lost our appetite and we leave, because I have a class at 2pm. He treated us like that because he knew that we‘re only a student! If I am not wearing my school uniform, I will make a public scandal and that manager will taste my meaty fist! :furious:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ay naku so mean naman the manager he could have just given you a bowl of gravy. KFC tlg I think they should start hiring better people. The one in University Mall naman near La salle leaves the counter. Cguro it happened twice na na iniiwan nila walang tao sa counter and nakikipagchismisan sa manager sa likod.

I remember one time I was there eh may 6pm class ako, I usualy buy something to eat before class kasi nga alangnin ung time. Mga 5:30 ako dumadating, I park sa Umall. Pag pasok ng KFC walang tao sa counter minsan I'd have to wait ng sobrang tagal bago lumabas ung mga tao. Cguro twice ko na ginawa na nilayasan ko sila napakamot na lang ng ulo un guard. Mga 10 minutes na ata ako nag antay or more than 10 minutes wala pa din lumalabas eh malelate na ako sa class lumayas na ako.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    Ay naku so mean naman the manager he could have just given you a bowl of gravy. KFC tlg I think they should start hiring better people. The one in University Mall naman near La salle leaves the counter. Cguro it happened twice na na iniiwan nila walang tao sa counter and nakikipagchismisan sa manager sa likod.

I remember one time I was there eh may 6pm class ako, I usualy buy something to eat before class kasi nga alangnin ung time. Mga 5:30 ako dumadating, I park sa Umall. Pag pasok ng KFC walang tao sa counter minsan I'd have to wait ng sobrang tagal bago lumabas ung mga tao. Cguro twice ko na ginawa na nilayasan ko sila napakamot na lang ng ulo un guard. Mga 10 minutes na ata ako nag antay or more than 10 minutes wala pa din lumalabas eh malelate na ako sa class lumayas na ako.
    Kung ako lang yan, nasisigaw na ako ng, sunoooooog

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    diet muna ako ng kfc

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    KFC SM Manila 4th floor, naku yan ang pinakamabahong KFC na nakainan ko. Hindi ko gusto ang amoy, puro langaw, yung ambiance, naku pamatay...

Mabagal ang service nila dyan. Dati, nakapila ako sa counter nila for at least 15 minutes!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Seems like KFC has this bad customer service problem nationwide.

I was in Cebu a few days ago and I treated my pamangkins to KFC Ayala Center. We stepped up to the counter at 8:30pm for some late dinner then I enumerated my order. It was only after this that the cashier told me all their chicken at this time were in Hot N' Spicy flavor.

I said no we can't have that because I got 4 kids here who will be eating. I asked can they please cook us an 'original recipe' batch since we will be ordering a bucket. She asked the cooks behind her and they responded by saying "Naaah! Magsasara na tayo!!". I told the cashier that I know you promptly close at 9:00p.m but that is still half an hour away.

She pathetically said "Sorry sir but we can't cook that batch ---"

And to think that their store manager was hearing all this since he was behind the cashier. His reaction was a blank face - like he was saying 'so? sue me.'

Grrrrrr!

We had no choice but to look for another fried chicken resto.

Last edited by Memphis Raines; February 4th, 2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spelling

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^nasasayangan talaga ako sa KFC...gusto ko kasi yung corporate history nila...the culture that the owners were trying to perpetuate, pero i believe they are wanting.

sayang talaga...hay!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kfc sm manila level 4 bad customer service