New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now i understand why few americans make it as top chefs in the world. they don't have the tounge for exotic flavours. kung sa jolibee lang bumibigay na sila

ano kaya ang reaction ng mga ugok na nag-post nung blog nung nalaman nilang Filipino yung top chef ng white house hehehehehehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    may jollibee na din pla sa cali? Sa HK matagal ng meron.I like Jollibee's jolly hotdog,TLC and the famous chicken joy :D.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    iba ang dila ng pinoy... ive been to cali and they have goldilocks, chowking, jollibee there, though medyo iba yung lasa ng konti as compared to those sold here, mas malasa yung products sold here, iba ang lasa ng mcdo dun, the taste, even on fast food varies a little, factor dun yung oil na ginagamit thats why even mcdo and jollibee here both have fries, iba ang lasa, mas ok sa akin ang fries ng mcdo, they use a diff type of oil, meron din oil extender na nilalagay ang mcdo from a source, sa jollibee iba din ang formulation

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, they're entitled to that opinion naman actually, kanya-kanyang panlasa lang naman yan, other people absolutely hates the taste of a certain region while others love it...

Personally, I hate US style Chinese food, yung mga nasa buffet and stuff, except for Gen Tsao chicken, which I've never heard of until I went to the US hehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    At least now they know what it's like to be a minority..when they've lived all their lives as being normal in the states... and not having to worry about racial issues. I lived in the states before, and we lived in an all white town..it's very uncomforting to be watched as you entered a restaura. At least they know what it's like to be a minority..especially when you're probably the only American in the whole mall!

They didn't eat with an open mind also..which probably veered the direction of their tastebuds. haha..it was funny though..when they said it would be adventurous to eat Palabok...haha. That's like me saying, it'd be adventurous to eat a Caesar's Salad.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sidenote: medyo madalas nagloloko tyan ko sa Jolibee Palabok hehe...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i also find it funny... nothing offensive. they are merely expressing themselves. kahit naman tayo nasasamaan sa ibang pagkain ng mga puti.

Pam: You know, if I were at Taco Bell, and a group of Filipino girls came in, sat down next to me with a tray filled with ****, and started screeching and taking pictures? I'd be like, "I know! And we still eat it! It's called a 'Chalupa,' and we still put it in our mouths!"

Ken: It's true. Fast food is nasty, no matter what country

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ahahaha mejo OA ang description but it's ok. They're actually funny.

kanya kanyang taste yan, I like eating fast food from time to time but am not a big fan of Jollibee - gusto ko lang yung sundae nila

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    also, keep in mind that there is no comparison between pinoy-style food prepared in america and real pinoy food from the philippines. even with the same cook and same recipe, pinoy food in america just sucks compared to the real thing
    as with all the chinese foods here. can't compare with those served in hong kong and china. some chinese restos here pay hundreds of thousands of pesos to HK chefs but the foods still taste different.

it is the ingredients that make it taste different. magkaiba ang taste ng beef, ng vegetables, ng oils.
    Signature

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Jollibee (from a foreigners view)