New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    bakit naman parang offended yung tono ng ibang posts dito. di naman dapat sineseryoso yung mga ganyang blogs eh. put yourself in their shoes.. natatawa nga ko nung binabasa ko eh.

so what if we eat stuff they dont like? kagaya din ng sabi dun sa blog they eat stuff we dont like din naman. so whats the big deal?
    Last edited by roninblade; February 2nd, 2006 at 11:00 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    jollibee is a part of our culture... never mind these americans... sinisira lang nila tayo... hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    no big deal at all, it just depends on the sensitivity of the reader

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    well, i can understand that they have different tastes than pinoys. and i admire their adventurousness in trying out something different. but their behavior at the place i think is uncalled for no matter how discreet they tried to be in expressing disgust with the food infront of them.

mababait lang talaga mga pinoy (and asians/orientals in general) kaya nobody called their attention sa restaurant. subukan lang nilang kumain sa ibang resto ng ibang ethnic community dyan at baka itapon sila sa bintana sa behavior nila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh ano ngayon?...

di rin ako nasarapan sa taco bell nila dito... pwe!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    iba-iba lang ang panlasa ng tao. & the way those americans acted is typical of teens. a american will not act like that. pero sa totoo lang, di ko rin gusto ang spaghetti ng jollibee, lumalangoy sa sauce. the rest of the menu, pwede na. fastfood yan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nakakabwisit ngang kumain ng taco e. babayaran mo ng pagkamahal-mahal tapos pagkagat natatapon lang yung mga fillings. amp!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    obnoxious teenage americans, typical.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i missed the part about Eagle Rock...i grew up 5 miles from there. may Jollibee na pala dun.

bakit naman kasi ang mahal ng taco diyan...dun sila siguro nasira. dito 39c isa.

also, keep in mind that there is no comparison between pinoy-style food prepared in america and real pinoy food from the philippines. even with the same cook and same recipe, pinoy food in america just sucks compared to the real thing

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh baka lalo silang mandiri kapag pinakain ko sila ng Balut, tukneneng, inihaw na isaw,kwekkwek..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Jollibee (from a foreigners view)