New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes...

it's actually quite unusual if a girl is 28 and still a virgin

think of it this way...

a girl starts to become interested in boys at around age 14 or 15 (high school age)

nagkaka bf na yan at that age

so it's like more than 10 years to age 28

in that 10 to 13 years, it's almost impossible for a girl not to experience boy-girl relationship stuff

so if a girl is 28 and virgin, one would wonder what the hell she has been doing for the past 10-13 years

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Most pinays are already moms by age 28

either married, living with someone, or single mom

if a pinay is still single at 28, and never gotten pregnant, or even virgin (?!)...

it makes guys wonder what the hell is wrong with her

i think it's even more puzzling why women would succumb to societal pressure of getting pregnant at a certain age...forcing oneself to be in a relationship the moment she turns 18...making defloration and *** a way of life...

when these pressures are gladly embraced and are not well thought of, women carry the most burden of the necessary consequences, i.e. raising the child all by herself...most women don't like to think abortion as an option...neither do women abandon her own flesh. why we don't usually take that leap of faith? Simple. it's because we always think that every child deserves a good life, better than what we're having.

lastly, most women dread the scenario of asking the magistrate to intercede in their behalf so as to compel the defaulting partner to give support. we don't beg.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    unlike other nationalities (women in developed countries who postpone motherhood), most pinays are just functioning according to their biology

if nature intended women to have babies at 40, then nature would have programmed the female body to start menstruating at 30 or something

what the women in developed countries are doing is unnatural

at 40 or something, they go to fertility clinics to get inseminated

the developed countries have very low birth rate... their younger population isnt big enough to replace the older population

This isnt about peer or social pressure

Unlike other nationalities, pinays are still fulfilling their natural role

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Girls now starting to have BFs at 14 or 15??? Wow that's really young. In my school having a BF in HS was kinda frowned upon.

Maybe some women just don't believe in premarital ***? I grew up believing that *** before marriage was a sin. And besides I really do not want to disappoint my parents by getting pregnant out of wedlock. Whenever I feel like doing something bad, I would think about what my Dad would say about that and I tell my BF that I could imagine my Dad watching us. Mood killer diba?

Mga boys kasi kung lulusot lulusot.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 11th, 2008 at 12:30 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there's a reason why women are intended by nature to have babies at 20 or something

it's coz humans are healthiest at around that age

healthy parents have healthy offspring

The older one gets, the more DNA defects one develops, which could be passed to the offspring

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^maybe most Filipino women learn the lessons of the past... albeit, sometimes vicariously. unlike in some countries, like in austria, where the government has so much resources to support pregnant women, the philippine society is yet to assign values to the great role of multi tasking women and translate the same to economic support when they happened to get pregnant...that is, unplanned.

unplanned pregnancy among Filipino women results to them becoming a very suitable object of abuse...it boils down to addressing the basic needs first...this is not the concern of women in more developed countries with excellent social security.

if only women were assured that the society wouldn't leave them in the cold when pregnancy is unplanned, why the hell should they work first and postpone that supposedly beautiful and blissful event of motherhood? motherhood is a womb to tomb duty, that's why women are preparing for it, we prepare for a contingent event--that we might be making a wrong decision...that is, falling for the wrong partner.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PEP: Raymond Bagatsing weds 60-year-old writer

12/03/2008 | 03:14 PM

Marami ang nagulat sa pagpapakasal ng aktor na si Raymond Bagatsing sa ikalawang pagkakataon sa Amerika. His first marriage was to former actress Lara Fabregas, daughter of veteran actor Jaime Fabregas.

Ikinagulat ng marami ang pagpapakasal na ito ni Raymond, who is in his late 30s, dahil ang napangasawa niya ay si Cora Pastrana, a 60-year-old columnist for three Filipino-American newspapers in the US.

Naganap ang kasal nina noong November 21 sa Gateway Sheraton Hotel sa Los Angeles, California. Nakakuha ng scoop ang Showbiz Central through its US correspondent Josh Andowitt.

Ayon kay Josh, three years na raw magkakilala sina Cora at Raymond. Ilan sa mga principal sponsors ng mga bagong kasal ay sina President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and Oscar Orbos.

The wedding was described to Josh as "a very intimate wedding, attended mostly by [Cora's] Assumption friends."

Ayon pa kay Josh, nakita raw niya how happy the newlyweds were the last time he saw them.

And he even told Cora, "You know, Cora, there's a lot of talks, so many speculations. You know naman how the Filipinos are, we're not so used to 'older woman, younger man'. Sanay tayong 'older man, younger woman.'" Then, sabi niya, ‘I cannot do anything about that. But all I can tell you is we're in love.'

Pagkatapos ng kasalan, nag-honeymoon na raw sina Raymond at Cora sa kanilang suite sa Sheraton Hotel and they are coming back to the Philippines.

Huling napanood si Raymond sa GMA-7 fanatasy series na Encantadia: Pag-ibig Hanggang Wakas noong 2006. - Philippine Entertainment Portal
    So dont worry about old maid and matronas Love is blind...or is it about money

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^IMO: it would be unjust to speculate...if she were my mother, i'd move heaven and hell to stop them though...till i have that certainty that my mom won't be abused.

minsan din kasi pag di mo pinoproblema mga basic needs mo naghahanap ka na ng bato na ipukpok sa ulo...

...para maiba naman...or a woman just likes the challenge...hay naku!!! hay bahala siya...ewan ko lang ...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    there's a reason why women are intended by nature to have babies at 20 or something

it's coz humans are healthiest at around that age

healthy parents have healthy offspring

The older one gets, the more DNA defects one develops, which could be passed to the offspring
    healthy offspring isn't just about eugenics. eugenics and euthenics are the principal considerations...IMO.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From a shallow question to a deep feminine topic... either stay on topic or start a new thread...

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?