New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ayan kaya napagkakamalan kitang badingerz eh....bakit mo kami niyaya mag hubad with you...

DL, nahahalata na ah....gusto mo ng shrimp from KFC?
    hahaha!!!ayos!!!

kaya mahirap talaga...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Just a thought (and bits of advice):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oTb_urj5eo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oTb_urj5eo[/ame]
    Chill guys!
    :D

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    venue or locale may tip the balance of meeting your particular someone *deathlance
    but it has always been the qualities you project outward (like how you carry yourself or how you come across) that'll tip the scale in you favour.

sharing some insight and a familiar pic

i couldn't tell right away that jill on the center is among those whose families are worth more than $600 million apiece. believe me she and leanne are "kalog" and unpretentious cousins despite being privilege (you know the boarding school type) like most people I know who are accustomed all their lives to wealth and immunity. i don't know where did you get the notion that there's a disparity between the sosyal types and the non-sosyal types. on the contrary the fact is the line's getting narrower and blurred especially among developed countries. siguro before in the 80's they live decadent lifestyles pero nowadays rich people are also prudent and live well below their means just like most if not the rest of us. sosyal? whatever.

my advice to you is don't prove yourself but instead improve yourself and "they" will come irrespective of your financial capability. KIT (keep it simple)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    may point si sir helios dyan. hindi naman natin kelangan ng sosyal na girl eh.

eto lang sa kin, beautiful for me is skin deep. simplicity of a person is for me beautiful. yun lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance
    im single and looking :D chinito mapute 24 and financially stable :D hahahaha *just a joke po!

ladies whats your ideal guy?
    no pic=BS!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    fafa Deathlance tuloy mo kwento sumu subaybay kami.. parang True confession sa Philstar.com ahh
    haha di naman parang true confessions, sige tuloy ko pero magkikita pa lang kasi sila e, so lets see na lang..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    hahaha!!!ayos!!!

kaya mahirap talaga...
    hahaha anu ba un, kala ko nyu sakin badingerz amf!! haha yoko ng shrimp! :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    deathlance, hindi mo ba GF yung nasa avatar mo???

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    venue or locale may tip the balance of meeting your particular someone *deathlance
    but it has always been the qualities you project outward (like how you carry yourself or how you come across) that'll tip the scale in you favour.

sharing some insight and a familiar pic

i couldn't tell right away that jill on the center is among those whose families are worth more than $600 million apiece. believe me she and leanne are "kalog" and unpretentious cousins despite being privilege (you know the boarding school type) like most people I know who are accustomed all their lives to wealth and immunity. i don't know where did you get the notion that there's a disparity between the sosyal types and the non-sosyal types. on the contrary the fact is the line's getting narrower and blurred especially among developed countries. siguro before in the 80's they live decadent lifestyles pero nowadays rich people are also prudent and live well below their means just like most if not the rest of us. sosyal? whatever.

my advice to you is don't prove yourself but instead improve yourself and "they" will come irrespective of your financial capability. KIT (keep it simple)
    not that there's discrimination or barrier between sosyal and non sosyal, i just used the word to describe a lady who can dress up well, refined and well educated, frequently found lang kasi among the middle to high class people. hindi naman sosyal(mayaman) na tao lang ang pede ko magustuhan. napaka superficial naman nun, just saying that ung mukhang mabango sa tingin pa lang tska ung kahit matanda na kayu eh nag aayus pa rin..

ung iba kasi pag naging asawa mo na eh di na nag aayos.. parang ganun, :D ung ugali po given na dapat maganda..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ung continuation po ng story eh antayin na lang po natin kasi maski ako nag aantabay lang mag meet daw po sila this coming week, anu kaya itsura nun? tska walang lies kaya?

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?