The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Paging Deathlance..........

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    I cant stop laughing while reading this..... it remind's me something a long time ago (32 yrs) was doing the same trick to all the girls I've meet at the park or at school.:shake:

hahaha!!!! so if you're gonna do that everyday to every girl you're gonna meet...mamumulubi ka niyan...maubos ang pakang mo...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    hahaha!!!! so if you're gonna do that everyday to every girl you're gonna meet...mamumulubi ka niyan...maubos ang pakang mo...
    Straight na ako ngayon. Back on the 70's mura pa noon at saka hindi kailangan ng flassy style, butas butas na maong at sapatos na may tatlong guhit(Adidas) okey na. Soda(softdrink) lang ang katapat at isang SANGWITS(sandwich) bilib na ang mga babai sa iyo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Straight na ako ngayon. Back on the 70's mura pa noon at saka hindi kailangan ng flassy style, butas butas na maong at sapatos na may tatlong guhit(Adidas) okey na. Soda(softdrink) lang ang katapat at isang SANGWITS(sandwich) bilib na ang mga babai sa iyo.

Sir, punta po kayo sa isang thread...sa miscellaneous (sosi, pa sosi, and mayabang)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    :iloveyou::lovehug::shazam:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    A STORY OF A RICH MAN MARRIED TO A SOCIALITE

In many ways it was a storybook life. Summers in Salzburg. Holidays in Vail. Weekends hunting pheasant in Connecticut. Evenings at glittering charity balls. Mornings with Socialite strolling through the Renoirs, an aria on her lips. Their West Highland terrier, Pookie, walked each day by the liveried servant. Of all the stories, the one told most often was of the night Rich Man surprised his socialite wife in bed with an eye-popping emerald necklace. When she wore it to a Council of Fashion Designers cocktail party, it was the talk of the crowd.

'WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE?', ASKED A LONGTIME FRIEND.
    'I FOUND THEM UNDER MY PILLOW', SOCIALITE REPLIED.
    ' AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING?'
    'IN THE RIGHT BED'.

---barbarians at the gate, burrough and helyar

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    Deathlance, ala ka ba friends dito? iba pa rin ang gimikan when you are with friends...IMO lang ha?

un nga eh, havent met TSIKOT people, tagal ko na dito di pa ako naka punta or at least met the people. been to heat wave, saw the tsikot booth pero walang tao sayang.. so anyone would like to be a friend? gimik?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    sosyal na ano ba? marami kasing klase ang sosyal, merong disente meron ding hindi. direchohin mo na dali :rofl:
    HAHA XTO naman, shempre ung sosyal na matino na meju hindi hahaha

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    You asked for "pretty sosyal", didn't you? Then better be ready to splurge. You won't find foie gras and caviar in carinderias.
    kung splurge lang keri naman :D i think, mabaet naman ako and gallante as long as the girls worth it, IMHO.

basta if anyone wants to go out tell me. Id love a great gimik or tambay with matching coffee!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    MOds sorry ha kasi ung replies ko dami, dami rin kasi dapat sagutin..

You may ask "hi, I noticed you seem to know your way. Do you come here often?" .... then check if she replies. From there, tuluy-tuloy na.

Kung mag-uusap kayo, invite mo muna ng coffee sa UCC, or Coffee Bean, etc., etc. Huwag na starbucks, tubig na lang sa kanila iyan. Samahan mo na rin ng isang slice ng pastry o cake. Di makakatanggi iyan!

Tapos, pag patapos na usapan ninyo, simplehan mong pumunta sa counter, mag-take-out ng isang souvenir item (e.g. stainless mug, etc), tapos sabihin mo pag inabot mo na sa kanya, "here's something for you to remember and "hold" me by... hope we can meet again soon...." O, eh di Ayos na!
    ang tindi nito ah, sanay na sanay na lolz but a good suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    First, sosyal women (by definition, those who are from old rich clans) are not found in bars. They're mostly at home if not travelling abroad or travelling to remote countrysides doing philanthropy. 90% of the time, they're working in the family business. Yes, i'm talking about the marriage material women in their mid-20s.

What you will find in bars and similar places are broken women. Women who may be rich but are in dire need of attention (who will give you tremendous headaches in the future). Those who had grim pasts and can't get over it. Women who have terrible self-esteem and can easily give in to peer pressure (such as smoking, drinking, drugs, orgy, etc). 95% are social climbers (people looking for sosyal people themselves).

BTW, it's a misconception that you need to have money to be with real deal socialite girls.Their breeding (often from international schools), does not let them to allow guys to spend for them. In fact, they'd rather spend for you.

If you're just looking for *** (which is 99.99% of the time), marami jan. As in women are everywhere. Use your skills in luring, uhm, I mean, attracting women. It's very easy.
    IF you're ugly and lame, you can hire prostitutes (since you have money anyway).
    fortunately im not looking for *** its more of companionship, sinu bang ayaw ng girl na marunong magdala ng sarili, sometimes kasi sosyal ladies are accompanied with the idea of being sophisticated and independent, im attracted to women who are strong willed and fashionable just as long as down to earth, mahirap naman ung maganda nga matalino, independent sakit naman sa ulo, mahirap iuwi sa bahay ung ganun di mapakilala sa mga parents :D IMHO

Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?