New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sige pare, tuloy mo pa ang story, nagbabasa kami lahat...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    let me call the guy ian...

one typical night while ian was resting on the bed his phone beeped.. there was no name just a number, message was "kuya what does naim wanna eat pizza or jollibee?"

ian didnt care about the message but never deleted it *tinamad eh*, couple of days passed when ian was struck by the scent of loneliness and longing to talk to somebody, he remembered the text message and thought maybe its a girl..

he texted and said, "hi you texted me what ian wants to eat, i think wrong message sha" btw im ian and you are?"

she replied: "hi yeah i think i did send that to my brother, im maya", so ian read it and got thinkin, hmmm a girl *smiling in his mind kasi text mate na girl i should ask if i can get to know her* although he thought that he expected a *No* for an answer.

the girl replied and said "maybe with a smiling face, you know the number 8 on your celfone".

non stop texting started and both of them got to know each other but there were certain parts where doubt was lingering, after all text lang naman eh, people can lie and make up stories, but he wanted to believe that everything was true...

time came that they were already talking on the phone, and they both enjoyed each other company kahit sa phone lang, staying up late at night till it was almost morning, never minding the fact that both people had to work 8am-5pm.

frequent exchange of infos happened he got to know that she was just out of a long time relationship and it ended up bad, being the ex as the culprit, long story short she was really hurt.. that was like 4-7months ago, cant remember the exact timeline..

so they ended up liking each other for both were caring and sweet, they enjoyed the conversations.. sometimes it was like mind games and it drives both of them nuts, they both felt that something was really happening. Feelings were already blooming.

pardon my ignorance, pero hinde ko naintindihan?

nasaan yun sosyal na babae?

kung meron wrong send sa akin, huwag ko erase?

saka humahaba itong thread, punta ka na sa Fort, para makakita ka nga na ng totoong babae,huwag puro sa **** sa internet...hehehehe
    Last edited by shadow; December 11th, 2008 at 06:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    tuloy ko lang po...

dumating sa point that both of them were curious or longing for what was the truth behind that thing happening to both of them. They became honest and confessed that they both liked each other.. and the girl was like saying that were in the floating state, the guy took that as a hint na tlgang gusto na sha ng girl and that she was waiting for the confirmation or the note that anu ba tlga tyu?

no doubt about it the guy liked the girl, but he was hesitating kasi there's still this shroud of uncertainty, shempre text lang un eh... then emerged pa one problem, she found out that both of them were not of the same religion.

the guys religion was so strict that it doesnt allow them to marry people outside the faith, the girl naman is hesitating to convert, but is willing to try, many debates positive naman not fighting pursued.. and she told the guy alright il try 5 sessions going to your church or so the like..

but she was always pessimistic, saying i dont think its going to work, i think its going to be hard, many reasons where there, but he can feel the girl wanted them to be together, but there this thing stopping her or making her hesitate to try, the guy doesnt know if its because na trauma sha before...

nag try kasi sha before pumunta sa isang religion just to accompany a friend and turned out na natrauma sha sa ginawa sa kanya.. or shes just being stubborn in a sense or there was something there na would be hard for her if she tries... maybe knowing that the guys religion was so strict...

the guy was so confused kasi he just wanted for the girl to try kasi kahit slim chance ok na sa guy as long as they both tried.. far fetched pero willing naman si girl..

but the question was what was stopping her from tryin, its not like hes forcing her to convert, just wanted her to try, he assured her naman na no type of abuse or such will happen, but then again parang nag hehesitate tlga ung girl.

she told the guy kasi she doesnt wanna invest cuz its gonna be hard for her kasi baka mafall sha, baka mainlove tapos di pla sha mag papa convert or like she feels na its not for her, the religion..

she honestly says that she has this feelings for him and malaki ung possibility na mafall sha...

it was hard for both of them, btw this people will meet sometime this month, kwento ko po kung anu mangyayari and if there was no lie in their talk, if truth lahat, he told me the guy, he believes her and it feels like everything is real and may supporting facts daw.. they scheduled to meet sometime dont know when..

il keep you guys posted, kaka excite kung anu mangyayari dun sa friend ko hehehehehe, opinions po sana guys.. lets see what happens...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    DL, sa www.automujerespinas.com, baka may makita kang chicks dun! hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    tuloy ko lang po...

dumating sa point that both of them were curious or longing for what was the truth behind that thing happening to both of them. They became honest and confessed that they both liked each other.. and the girl was like saying that were in the floating state, the guy took that as a hint na tlgang gusto na sha ng girl and that she was waiting for the confirmation or the note that anu ba tlga tyu?

no doubt about it the guy liked the girl, but he was hesitating kasi there's still this shroud of uncertainty, shempre text lang un eh... then emerged pa one problem, she found out that both of them were not of the same religion.

the guys religion was so strict that it doesnt allow them to marry people outside the faith, the girl naman is hesitating to convert, but is willing to try, many debates positive naman not fighting pursued.. and she told the guy alright il try 5 sessions going to your church or so the like..

but she was always pessimistic, saying i dont think its going to work, i think its going to be hard, many reasons where there, but he can feel the girl wanted them to be together, but there this thing stopping her or making her hesitate to try, the guy doesnt know if its because na trauma sha before...

nag try kasi sha before pumunta sa isang religion just to accompany a friend and turned out na natrauma sha sa ginawa sa kanya.. or shes just being stubborn in a sense or there was something there na would be hard for her if she tries... maybe knowing that the guys religion was so strict...

the guy was so confused kasi he just wanted for the girl to try kasi kahit slim chance ok na sa guy as long as they both tried.. far fetched pero willing naman si girl..

but the question was what was stopping her from tryin, its not like hes forcing her to convert, just wanted her to try, he assured her naman na no type of abuse or such will happen, but then again parang nag hehesitate tlga ung girl.

she told the guy kasi she doesnt wanna invest cuz its gonna be hard for her kasi baka mafall sha, baka mainlove tapos di pla sha mag papa convert or like she feels na its not for her, the religion..

she honestly says that she has this feelings for him and malaki ung possibility na mafall sha...

it was hard for both of them, btw this people will meet sometime this month, kwento ko po kung anu mangyayari and if there was no lie in their talk, if truth lahat, he told me the guy, he believes her and it feels like everything is real and may supporting facts daw.. they scheduled to meet sometime dont know when..

il keep you guys posted, kaka excite kung anu mangyayari dun sa friend ko hehehehehe, opinions po sana guys.. lets see what happens...

question was whats stopping her from trying? panu kung mag work naman, its like shes being pessimistic agad wala pa nga eh... weee anu na kaya?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pardon my ignorance, pero hinde ko naintindihan?

nasaan yun sosyal na babae?

kung meron wrong send sa akin, huwag ko erase?

saka humahaba itong thread, punta ka na sa Fort, para makakita ka nga na ng totoong babae,huwag puro sa **** sa internet...hehehehe
    sorry sir meju na off topic, wala naman masama kung haba ang thread :D

hehehehe may nag text sa guy di nya erase ung message po, hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hmmmm... medyo exciting nga naman ang kanilang affair!

pero what's the story? advice for the girl or for the guy?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To answer the first question, you just have to go around Makati and the Fort and look around to find what place fits you. Hang out and go around.

However, how sure are you na ganyan talaga gusto mo? My first GF was on the higher end of the economic spectrum (in other words, mayaman and well-off)... I didnt marry her (although we almost did get married). I married a simple lady from Pampanga and heck i'm happy.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance
    ideal girl naman ung nakita ko kaya lang di pa ata tlga sha, guys im telling you a story... about two people who met.. this ones gonna be a long one, do listen and bare with me
    ayan kaya napagkakamalan kitang badingerz eh....bakit mo kami niyaya mag hubad with you...

DL, nahahalata na ah....gusto mo ng shrimp from KFC?
    Last edited by shadow; December 11th, 2008 at 07:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    fafa Deathlance tuloy mo kwento sumu subaybay kami.. parang True confession sa Philstar.com ahh

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?