New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 151 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Paging Lucius........nahihirapan na ang bida natin.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The challenge is to find out what she needs. If she lives alone and doesn't know how to fix things around the house, be her handyman. If she has a car and is clueless about maintenance, be her mechanic. If she's failing her subjects, be her tutor. Of course you need to be an authority on what her need is. Otherwise both of you might end up confused and that wouldn't be a nice way of making an impression. heehee.

Ligawan mo din parents and siblings niya. Pag good shot ka sa family, mas malaki chance mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Ligawan mo din parents and siblings niya. Pag good shot ka sa family, mas malaki chance mo.
    DL, dalhan mo sila ng coffee yun............

Seattle's best

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    The challenge is to find out what she needs. If she lives alone and doesn't know how to fix things around the house, be her handyman. If she has a car and is clueless about maintenance, be her mechanic. If she's failing her subjects, be her tutor. Of course you need to be an authority on what her need is. Otherwise both of you might end up confused and that wouldn't be a nice way of making an impression. heehee.

heres what i know about her, she lives with her family, she works as a manager in starbucks, she doesnt have her own car, shes kind of heartbroken, what else, she likes jap food, she asked me to make her california maki, she loves books lalo na ung twilight series, she longs for her own edward cullen.. man in her life, anu pa ba she also loves movies, beaches,stargazing,clouds,a full moon,stuff toys,pillows,dogs,cats,rush days at store,sound trip,food trip,heart to heart talks.

should i text her sweet things? di nag rereply baka tulog?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    , she longs for her own edward cullen..
    DL, sorry bro, I hate to break it to you, she like older man...diba si Edward cullen 100 yrs old?

Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    ,should i text her sweet things? di nag rereply baka tulog?
    or maybe wala na siyang load?

you know what DL, seriously enough of my OTs, ikaw lang makakaalam kung ano ang standing mo sa kanya, all of us here doesn't know her, diba ikaw ang nakakasama niya so more or less I think alam mo naman siguro kung meron kang chances eh.

maybe it's good to start to be friend with her first know her a liitle more then go from there.

pero ok ang timing mo ha, broken hearted pala siya ha...play the shoulder to cry on type...:naughty2:

taking advantage ka ha sa situation ha...hehehe

GTG..will check on your post later...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mukhang bagong gising lang, nag reply sa message ko na everything ok? "yep"

ang tipid hehe, pero ok lang at least she replied, wee excited me to bring flowers and all :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    DL, sorry bro, I hate to break it to you, she like older man...diba si Edward cullen 100 yrs old?

or maybe wala na siyang load?

you know what DL, seriously enough of my OTs, ikaw lang makakaalam kung ano ang standing mo sa kanya, all of us here doesn't know her, diba ikaw ang nakakasama niya so more or less I think alam mo naman siguro kung meron kang chances eh.

maybe it's good to start to be friend with her first know her a liitle more then go from there.

pero ok ang timing mo ha, broken hearted pala siya ha...play the shoulder to cry on type...:naughty2:

taking advantage ka ha sa situation ha...hehehe

GTG..will check on your post later...
    haha sa timing i didnt know that she was broken hearted.. ngaun ko lang nalaman, but im here for her, like i told her my attention will always be with her :D

id fly immediately to her, im available 24/7 basta sha!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    whatcha waitin' for? surprise her! more work less talk man
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    whatcha waitin' for? surprise her! more work less talk man
    un nga eh dont know her sched tomorrow, di ko tuloy alam what time i should bring those flowers, hmmm...

hirap kasi dalhin ung flowers sobrang daming tao nun! maybe il just wait for her to fiinsh her shift :D tapos bigay na lang flowers weee...

sana wala ung isang manliligaw hirap umentra nun haha

wag lang sana andun ako tapos dun pa rin sa isa sasama.. patay tyu dyan..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Eh pa'no DL, after a couple of months na hatid sundo, a hundred dozens of flowers and tons of chocolate, biglang sabihin sa iyo......."Sorry DL, meron na akong mahal. Ibaling mo na ang apgki-care mo sa iba. May nauna na kasi sa iyo eh. Nag meet na kayo at kilala mo siya........" (Sakit nun....)

Ano next move mo?

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?