New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    cathy, DL na lang po para shortcut wag na deathlance, btw what would be the best thing a guy can do for a girl to win her over?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hatid sundo araw-araw, /me thinks. i think you need to give it more of a friendly approach first. it's usually the longest in the process. in a competition, survival is a must; therefore, taking things to a slow but sure manner would be a wise choice. once you've seen a sign, pull the trigger but give her some space. you need her to know that you're not a one night stand kind of guy. you need to build some trust between you, so yeah, maybe hatid sundo like a walk home. OR, if it's raining you might wanna play your chances and give her a ride home and play like it's a coincidence. if she asks you, just tell, it's just serendipity and give her a friendly smile. statistics show that there are numerous beautiful women ending up happily married to a not so good looking guy. chances are, this battle won't be won on good looks alone. it's just a matter of consistency and playing your cards right. if there are opportunities, go grab it. just like now, if she's not feeling well, send her something to show how much you care like some apple. try to give it a bit of a twist prior to giving it.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    cathy, DL na lang po para shortcut wag na deathlance, btw what would be the best thing a guy can do for a girl to win her over?

dyan nagsisimula yan...hehehe

BTT:

treat her right, show her your sincere and have a good intentions..everything will follow..
    Last edited by shadow; December 24th, 2008 at 12:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    cathy, maiilang ka ba? :rofl:

seriously hinde maiilang yun noh, mas gusto niya yun makkatipid na siya ng pamasahe. siyempre kasama na dinner.
    Not at all (If I like the guy). Honestly, it's not about practicality. It's one gauge on how persistent and patient the guy really is. Shows how much he really likes me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hatid sundo araw-araw, /me thinks. i think you need to give it more of a friendly approach first. it's usually the longest in the process. in a competition, survival is a must; therefore, taking things to a slow but sure manner would be a wise choice. once you've seen a sign, pull the trigger but give her some space. you need her to know that you're not a one night stand kind of guy. you need to build some trust between you, so yeah, maybe hatid sundo like a walk home. OR, if it's raining you might wanna play your chances and give her a ride home and play like it's a coincidence. if she asks you, just tell, it's just serendipity and give her a friendly smile. statistics show that there are numerous beautiful women ending up happily married to a not so good looking guy. chances are, this battle won't be won on good looks alone. it's just a matter of consistency and playing your cards right. if there are opportunities, go grab it. just like now, if she's not feeling well, send her something to show how much you care like some apple. try to give it a bit of a twist prior to giving it.
    wow lufet ah, panu ako mag papadala nyan eh mahigpit ata sa house nila, hehehe pero sige great idea tlga yan!! il send her flowers and fruits to make her feel better! lufet ng mga tsikoteers romantico!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    ok lang ba kung hatid sundo araw araw??? diba mailang un?
    di maiilang yun kung kahit papano eh type ka din nya kase, ang babae naman pag di type ang guy di pumapayag ng hatid sundo.kaya dun pa lang malalaman mo na kung may dating ka sa kanya hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Not at all (If I like the guy). Honestly, it's not about practicality. It's one gauge on how persistent and patient the guy really is. Shows how much he really likes me.
    kung ganun pla, araw arawin ko na, worried ako kasi, baka mailang, so sige il go sundo everyday!! :D and gifts!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by huggybearkho View Post
    di maiilang yun kung kahit papano eh type ka din nya kase, ang babae naman pag di type ang guy di pumapayag ng hatid sundo.kaya dun pa lang malalaman mo na kung may dating ka sa kanya hehehe.
    sabagay nahatid ko nnaman twice na, pinakilala pa ako sa friends nya, even invited me to eat with them, unfortunately i wasnt able to eat with them and stay, pero na meet ko sila..

keep it comin guys..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    there you go, coming from a lady...

so in short hinde ka type...

I think you need to drink a LOT of coffee for you to be able to get her affection...hehehe:coffee:

oh and by the way, while sipping coffee sa Starbucks bring your notebook with you para maka post ka dito and meron kaming blow by blow account kung ano nangyayari or kung gusto mo live streaming na lang

DL, I have an idea, bakit hinde na lang si cathy for you and i date mo? hehehe
    hmm bakit kaya parang di ka supportive, hmm baka ikaw ung guy na un! OMG!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sabihin mong friend ka niya. wala naman sigurong masama kung ganoon muna ang i-iinstill mo. everything starts as a friend(although in my case that would be a best friend initially). so what if her family lives with her? doesn't that make you even more sincere and besides, you're already a man and she's a single woman. believe me, i've been doing that my entire highschool life on a girl who knows me pretty well(or a lot).
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?