New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 151 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Eh pa'no DL, after a couple of months na hatid sundo, a hundred dozens of flowers and tons of chocolate, biglang sabihin sa iyo......."Sorry DL, meron na akong mahal. Ibaling mo na ang apgki-care mo sa iba. May nauna na kasi sa iyo eh. Nag meet na kayo at kilala mo siya........" (Sakit nun....)

Ano next move mo?
    wow ang bad naman nun, couple of months hatid sundo a hundred dozens of flowers and tons of chocolate, di pa ba umepekto un?

or gamitan lang un? tsk... may ganun bang babae?

if ever mangyari un iyak lang, haha nope maybe il move on, i wont resent the things ive done, masaya naman ung mga moments na un eh...

pero i believe after months of hatid sundo, dozens and dozens of flowers tons of chocolates mapapamahal rin sayu un, especially kung tlgang super caring ka!

i believe and believing what makes it happen, lets just hope pain wont hinder me, :D mag pakamanhid muna, para tuloy tuloy lang ang good treatment sa kanya, darating ang time gusto ka na rin nya! :D

no more mistakes! flawless moves and smooth sailing dapat ang gawin, andyan naman kayu mga tsikoteers dba? to help and guide me?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    flawless moves, uhm, not sure bout that. sometimes clumsiness is a charm ;) just watch the movie hitch
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    its really hard when your being paranoid, when you think shes no longer textin because she doesnt want you anymore.

knowing another guy is already there for her and shes thinking of being steady with him, such a painful way of living..

but why does some men fall easily, when some doesnt.. then why does it have to be me? love builds up on me easily... haays.. have been in a roller coaster ride, i had something for 3 people... all were but failures, hope the next one would turn out alright, though its a hard and long battle, hirap ng may kasabay hehe

anyway bute na lang wala pa namang ganung sinasabi baka may pag asa pa,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kung matipid mag text like "yup, ok, thanks or good" lang, parang the girl doesn't like you.

RE sending the flowers, the more people could see it, the better. Ego booster yun sa babae.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Kung matipid mag text like "yup, ok, thanks or good" lang, parang the girl doesn't like you.

RE sending the flowers, the more people could see it, the better. Ego booster yun sa babae.
    very unlikely of her nga eh, she dont do that texting ng yep lang and not replyin after, im weirded out tuloy.. nakikipag kulitan pa sakin sa text un eh, tsk hmmm

usually when she cant reply, as soon as she gets free time she'll say why she wasnt able to reply, was it because of last night? or tlgang super busy lang sha its christmas eve, day off nman daw sha, thats what she said last night, and shes the one who said text tyu..

hmm.... should i wait later tonight? maybe shed say why, naku baka type nya na ang isang manliligaw paktay! i hope not, did i do something wrong?

hays.. ok na baka maging bato pa lolz

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Baka kasi last night may mabuting nangyari sa kanila nung the other guy.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The way I see it, you act like a tool. And the mere fact na wala syang buhay makipagusap sayo even sa text lang, you can see the clear message right away -- SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU... SO FIND A NEW SOSYAL GIRL

Remember, everything in this world is conditional. And doesn't mean you care so much that you'd also get back the same amount. Don't expect and assume.

anyway bute na lang wala pa namang ganung sinasabi baka may pag asa pa,
    I guess she's just being nice. Or maybe she's really nice and can't say it to you upfront.

knowing another guy is already there for her and shes thinking of being steady with him, such a painful way of living..
    Kung ang asawa nga naaagaw pa.

its really hard when your being paranoid, when you think shes no longer textin because she doesnt want you anymore.
    This thinking makes you a total tool.

You were even more of a tool when you told us that it was your FRIEND who was interested

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    very unlikely of her nga eh, she dont do that texting ng yep lang and not replyin after, im weirded out tuloy.. nakikipag kulitan pa sakin sa text un eh, tsk hmmm
    Baka na-turn off somehow.

hmm.... should i wait later tonight? maybe shed say why, naku baka type nya na ang isang manliligaw paktay! i hope not, did i do something wrong?
    Just do your thing -- mind your own business. Wala ka na dun kung gusto nya yung isa, kaylangan ba sure ka na gusto ka nya para seryosohin mo?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Baka kasi last night may mabuting nangyari sa kanila nung the other guy.
    Hmmmmm

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    The way I see it, you act like a tool. And the mere fact na wala syang buhay makipagusap sayo even sa text lang, you can see the clear message right away -- SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU... SO FIND A NEW SOSYAL GIRL

Remember, everything in this world is conditional. And doesn't mean you care so much that you'd also get back the same amount. Don't expect and assume.

I guess she's just being nice. Or maybe she's really nice and can't say it to you upfront.

Kung ang asawa nga naaagaw pa.

This thinking makes you a total tool.

You were even more of a tool when you told us that it was your FRIEND who was interested
    ngayun lang naman sha di nag text ng maayos, so we'll see in a day or two.. yeah maybe something good happened between them, i wouldnt know really, i hope sna shed tell diba, para i wouldnt be hoping na..

but benefit of the doubt kung tlgang pursigido ako eh di go.., sila na nga ba kaya? weirded out lang nga bat ganun lang ung reply. women tlga hirap basahin ng isip hehehe, so whats my next move? mag flowers sana ako tom eh..

should i or should i not?

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?