New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Para ka naman nag agree kay ex SO

He's definitely psycho BUT I'd like to think I've matured and I am balanced now

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

well you have to ask people who know you for at least 10 years

if you have changed

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ex SO told me I'm his "supplier of happiness", whatever that means. I asked him sa girls niya if I'm number 1 and he said 1, 2 and 3 Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ex SO told me that we should change our group of friends na because he's tired of them. I told him so you're just gonna discard them? 😳

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Mom invited ex SO to her birthday. I told ex SO, lakas niya kay Mommy and he said "akala kasi Mommy mo mabait anak niya pero PSYCHO"

Parang ang layo naman ng reply niya. I guess he is trying to say na he deals with my psycho. He asked if my pretty cousins will be there, I said NO! hahaha!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've been really depressed these past few weeks but decided to meet with my Spanish group. Atty was there (the woman who practically called me ugly before) I told them about my heartbreak and the new guy that I'm talking with.

I told her heartbreak guy isn't my usual type since I don't normally date short men. She said parang number 10 if I date a short guy. SHE SAID IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE. I told her even when I was thin I don't date short guys because malaking bulas ako (broad shoulders, wide hips, curves etc, in short hindi ako petite Asian body type) Then again she said number 10. She said it at least 4 times with a straight face all throughout the conversation. I didn't even know what to say anymore. Funny because she is no coca cola body, she's overweight too!

Hindi na nga niya alam sino lalaitin, ako ba or yung heartbreaker ko. She said sa hitsura ng heartbreaker ko, malamang he would want to go out with someone that looks like me everyday. So ano ba talaga? I thought ZERO ang katawan ko so why would any guy want me?

Then when I mentioned about the 16 yr age gap of the new guy I am talking with, she said am I sure he likes me (implying my looks he might not like, WOW!!!!!)

WTF this woman just make me feel worse about myself! Ex SO is the stem of all these kasi she's super in love with Ex SO

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "less for you = more for me", and vice versa.
    also, "if i can't have it, neither should you."
    heh heh.

errr,what's a 10 ?
    samin kase, 10 is perfect.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "less for you = more for me", and vice versa.
    also, "if i can't have it, neither should you."
    heh heh.

errr,what's a 10 ?
    samin kase, 10 is perfect.
    Mukha silang number 10 pag magaksama sila. One is payat (1) & the other (0) is not.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Mukha silang number 10 pag magaksama sila. One is payat (1) & the other (0) is not.
    is the 1 a terminator, and the 0 a danny de vito?
    ... 1o...

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485