New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Today I surprised my friend (date) by going to his house since I felt like he is getting tired of me I've known him for over a decade and we have a more or less 15 yr age difference.

We hung out for a while and when his Dad saw me, he asked to speak to me in the dining room and my friend left me with his Dad! His Dad is in his 80s and told me his whole career and some questions about me in over 1 hour. I thought he wanted to get to know me because of his son as he asked me to write my full name, mobile number and landline number.

What surprised me was when he said he is a lonely man since his wife died 2 years ago. He asked me if I knew any nurse or doctor that could take care of him ( I assume yun ang gusto niya makasama as partner) He then asked me if I could keep a secret. I said yes and then he told me that if he has a wife she will get a 100k+ allowance in a month He said he wanted 27 to 35 and then he asked my age I don't know what to make of his statement but when his Dad excused himself then asked for my hand under the table and gave me an envelope. I placed it on top of the table and he told me don't put it there but put it in my bag. He also asked me if we could have lunch at intercon on Saturday (giba na yun diba). I said I am going out with his son on Sunday and he could see me then.

He had other statements pa that felt awkward but the Dad was super nice and even split all of his food with me. He was very attentive about how full my glass is (his son is his opposite, walang paki).

Anyway, I checked the envelope when I got home and it had cash on it. WTF??? It's not a big amount but it's easy money for 1 hr of listening. hahaha! Now I don't know if I should tell my friend because I don't want to embarrass him of his Dad's actions (although he is aware naghahanap ng babae and he already told me his Dad is embarrassing ) He also told me I should not have worn a vneck top because his Dad will see it BUT I don't think he had any idea that his Dad would hit on me. WTF. Should I tell him or what? I also decided that I don't want to see him again, we were together half a day and he was so tired na

Early sign kaya ng Alzheimer's yun how the Dad acted?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 2nd, 2016 at 10:55 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Today I surprised my friend (date) by going to his house since I felt like he is getting tired of me I've known him for over a decade and we have a more or less 15 yr age difference.

We hung out for a while and when his Dad saw me, he asked to speak to me in the dining room and my friend left me with his Dad! His Dad is in his 80s and told me his whole career and some questions about me in over 1 hour. I thought he wanted to get to know me because of his son as he asked me to write my full name, mobile number and landline number. What surprised me was when he said he is a lonely man since his wife died 2 years ago. He asked me if I knew any nurse or doctor that could take care of him ( I assume yun ang gusto niya makasama as partner) He then asked me if I could keep a secret. I said yes and then he told me that if he has a wife she will get a 100k+ allowance in a year He said he wanted 27 to 35 and then he asked my age I don't know what to make of his statement but when his Dad excused himself then asked for my hand under the table and gave me an envelope. I placed it on top of the table and he told me don't put it there but put it in my bag. He also asked me if we could have lunch at intercon on Saturday (giba na yun diba). I said I am going out with his son on Sunday and he could see me then. He had other statements pa that felt awkward but the Dad was super nice and even split all of his food with me. He was very attentive about how full my glass is (his son is his opposite, walang paki).

Anyway, I checked the envelope when I got home and it had cash on it. WTF??? It's not a big amount but it's easy money for 1 hr of listening. hahaha! Now I don't know if I should tell my friend because I don't want to embarrass him of his Dad's actions (although he is aware naghahanap ng babae and he already told me his Dad is embarrassing ) He also told me I should not have worn a vneck top because his Dad will see it BUT I don't think he had any idea that his Dad would hit on me. WTF. Should I tell him or what? I also decided that I don't want to see him again, we were together half a day and he was so tired na

Early sign kaya ng Alzheimer's yun how the Dad acted?
    i don't think so. sounds like he's in good mind still, though may pagka pilyo/loko.
    you think your friend believe if you tell? what will happen next? medyo mahirap yan ah,,,,

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Baka drug money yan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ganyan din byenan ko, buti na lang at walang pera. Hah nahuli ko sa facebook nya, di kasi marunong mag logout.

Sinumbong ko sa asawa ko, sikwester tuloy mga atm nya at pensyon.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Like father like son yan... Ingat, bakit single pa yung guy? Ano hanap nya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    i don't think so. sounds like he's in good mind still, though may pagka pilyo/loko.
    you think your friend believe if you tell? what will happen next? medyo mahirap yan ah,,,,
    I think my friend is aware his dad is pilyo because he told me I should not have worn a vneck top because his Dad will see. I thought it was because his Dad is conservative.

Another problem is I don't wanna see him anymore, at least for a few months (ibang reason naman)

Sabi friend ko kung isosoli ko pera dapat sa Dad at hindi sa friend ko.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Like father like son yan... Ingat, bakit single pa yung guy? Ano hanap nya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Babaero din yung guy. BF ko daw siya but introduced me as a friend to his dad. Hahaha.

He is also a little cuckoo pero magkasundo kami kasi sabi niya psycho din daw ako May barkada kami ka age niya tagal din niya pinaasa at inabot na ng menopause! He always says I'm different, he really likes me and I'm younger daw.

Meron palang 80s na pilyo pa rin? Wala nga daw tumatagal na nurse dun. Pati maid walang tumatagal.

Last edited by _Cathy_; October 2nd, 2016 at 11:04 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ahhahahahhaha sorry ahhahahah not sorry hahahahha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ahhahahahhaha sorry ahhahahah not sorry hahahahha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    If you're here to just troll on my thread please just leave. You obviously have something against me.

What's your problem with me anyway?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I think my friend is aware his dad is pilyo because he told me I should not have worn a vneck top because his Dad will see. I thought it was because his Dad is conservative.

Another problem is I don't wanna see him anymore, at least for a few months (ibang reason naman)

Sabi friend ko kung isosoli ko pera dapat sa Dad at hindi sa friend ko.

bastos nga ang dating diba? and i would keep distance if i were you.
    yes, returning the money straight to dad is the best. but how?

Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast